RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I gotta say...I still need clarification on this:

"Its board members include James Woolsey, who ran the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency in the early 1990s and was among national-security advisers to Trump’s presidential campaign. Former FBI director Louis Freeh and Ed Rendell a former Pennsylvania governor and ...

DQBJWVJVQAAoaGZ.jpg

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
@Shogun, I never supported Trump. Read the very posts you quoted.

Trump's fukkery was funny cause it looked like he was going to ruin the GOP in late 2015/early 2016.

And hey, since you couldn't figure out what satire is, I went ahead and took care of something else for you.

ezgif-4-aa041104c4.gif

And when you're done you can see more of my work HERE

We're not playing with this shyt in here.
:laff:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
See, and this is why I'm appalled at the gall some of yall keep coming in here with the bullshyt and you dont even know the characters of the story :stopitslime:

Hit the googles before you come in here breh. :ufdup:

This ain't no Freshman course :maxinewaters:

Everyone in here already applied to graduate next may :win:
Hey I'm just asking questions :hubie:

I don't act like I know all the ins and outs. I'm not writing a book on these clowns.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i still can’t believe they really trying to claim that trumps lawyer is the person who tweeted admitting to obstruction of justice

trump is known for ending tweets with an exclamation point. all of his twitter rants and bragging and with one. now if there was no exclamation point i’d understand the possibility but there’s absolutely no way trump himself did not fucling tweet that :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i still can’t believe they really trying to claim that trumps lawyer is the person who tweeted admitting to obstruction of justice

trump is known for ending tweets with an exclamation point. all of his twitter rants and bragging and with one. now if there was no exclamation point i’d understand the possibility but there’s absolutely no way trump himself did not fucling tweet that :russ:

This really is "stupid Watergate"

You got this dude Flynn out here thinking he's gonna build nuclear power plants all over the world and shyt :mjlol:

Then you got the POTUS just defending his man via tweets, when he knows his mans who ALREADY ADMITTED TO LYING TO THE FBI, and just blatantly proving obstruction of justice :mindblown:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yo, this woman is cold as shyt :wow:

:shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn::shakingdamn:

This is as direct, articulate, and explicit a takedown as I’ve ever seen by a politician :huhldup:. Props to her for being willing to say it in such a manner. You can really see how deeply she detests this guy.