RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This was NEVER an all things related to Trump thread

Wrong. I still update the thread title when things change
Muhfukka :mjlol: I merged and stickied this thread after Comey was fired.
Comey was fired in May 2017. As of October 2017 you were still doing thread merges no one asked for.

Remember? http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27363852/

How you gonna tell me what it's purpose is about? If this was an all Trump thread Nap would not be the threadstarter.
Peep the history.
Cook created the Trump Impeachment Bet, which is named the Trump Impeachment Watch.
He added a feature. Not the thread
You guys don't realize there is a title difference between the banner after you click the link and the stickied thread in HL?

Y'all are really being delusional :dahell:

What are you arguing?

Look. Dont even apologize. If you stop replying and trying to justify this you dont even have to admit you were wrong.

This is about impeachment and all acts of fukkery that lead to and influence that.

Impeachment is not defined as "Holding hands with the Russians"

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Micromanaging the thread is not the way to go, if trolls start spamming then get them out like in the past but everything related to Trump is what I've always seen this thread as.
Exactly, especially not by a mod who admits to never even reading the thread.

Then he defends his behavior by "banning alt-right/Trump trolls" (which isn't happening)...so why are you deleting content?

Which is it?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And the shame is, when I DM mods/admins about this proactively, I get no response and then I'm forced to have things spill out here or in the Event Staff subform.

If people were willing to engage me when I followed private protocol then we wouldn't waste thread space on this.

I HATE doing this. I don't want to be talking about this in front of the rest of the thread.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
I really don't get what's so hard to understand here.....

THIS THREAD IS NOT A CATCH ALL FOR THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY.
giphy.webp
Can we at least have a stickied thread for the daily fukkery of the Trump's administration? :mjgrin:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
This was NEVER an all things related to Trump thread

Muhfukka :mjlol: I merged and stickied this thread after Comey was fired. How you gonna tell me what it's purpose is about? If this was an all Trump thread Nap would not be the threadstarter.

Cook created the Trump Impeachment Bet, which is named the Trump Impeachment Watch. You guys don't realize there is a title difference between the banner after you click the link and the stickied thread in HL?

Y'all are really being delusional :dahell:
Bruh, with so much Trump fukkery it has no choice to be an all things Trump related thread. There can't be 50 threads a day on all the shyt this administration is doing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bruh, with so much Trump fukkery it has no choice to be an all things Trump related thread. There can't be 50 threads a day on all the shyt this administration is doing.
I wish the Admins just understood this. I dont want to be at odds with them

You can't have something this scale and not consult the "ringleaders" when you start doing things in here.

This isn't a sports thread. This isn't something about IG models. Its the only thing of its kind here.

oh, and there were like 5 thread merges. So... :whatyoumean: either it is, or it isn't:camroncmon:

And clearly it is.

Lets just deal with it.:KhaledUSmart:

If its a specific policy matter, theres the Tax thread or the healthcare thread because thats mostly congress...but this is TRUMP all day, with a lean towards his obvious treason and emoluments and the corruption of his team and his administration.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be honest id prefer this one thread than 15 other threads in HL all about trumps BS.

I understand how some people can see this thread being derailed but it's all related and each event breaths more light into the Mueller/Russia investigation whether it's about how he treated the Native American Heroes or his underlying motives for the tax bill.

I don't mind there being a thread on the tax bill or other events that people want to elaborate more significantly on because this thread moves so fast you have to keep up daily or you'll miss alot.

But I'm okay with have a 1 stop shop for all things leading us to the downfall of this administration.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What does the thread title say?

Dude. I dont' want to be at odds with you. But this thread shouldn't be that complicated. Just get rid of Trump-Trolls and let it roll.

I can cut back on gifs and condense tweets, but everything else is JUST fine. Stop replying to 4 complaints and using them to represent the silent majority of viewers and readers.

Screen_Shot_2017-11-29_at_12.43.43_PM.png

I'll be honest id prefer this one thread than 15 other threads in HL all about trumps BS.

I understand how some people can see this thread being derailed but it's all related and each event breaths more light into the Mueller/Russia investigation whether it's about how he treated the Native American Heroes or his underlying motives for the tax bill.

I don't mind there being a thread on the tax bill or other events that people want to elaborate more significantly on because this thread moves so fast you have to keep up daily or you'll miss alot.

But I'm okay with have a 1 stop shop for all things leading us to the downfall of this administration.
The ONLY problem is the Trump-Trolls.

Content isn't the issue.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Idgaf, everyone who contributes to this thread knows it's an all things Trump thread. Impeachment is the end result and until then we gonna post about Trump and the fukkery involving him.
:hubie: aiight have it your way