RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

because those agencies are filled with white supremacists and they thought it would be cool to have an out and proud one in the white house so they ignored all the other shyt. trump being elected is a victory for white supremacists at all levels, patriots and traitors alike.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Senate confirmed one of his judges yesterday, former deputy wh counsel, to the DC circuit.
That’s all the gop want is a conservative Court.. my thing is when it’s confirmed trumps presidency is illegitimate they need to go ahead and get rid of all his court appointments.. shyts only right

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What's the point of showing this video when you feel the same way about the religion?
Tact.

I'm not a fan of islam. Using the pulpit of the White House to target muslims is wrong. Make no mistake, Trump WILL get more muslims hurt and killed. Theres no doubt about this.

Learn the difference.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tact.

I'm not a fan of islam. Using the pulpit of the White House to target muslims is wrong. Make no mistake, Trump WILL get more muslims hurt and killed. Theres no doubt about this.

Learn the difference.
thinking you have tact when you do it is just evidence that you're as delusional as the cheeto. :mjlol: