RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a strong opinion either way and both views make their points. Just want to wish everyone who pops in this thread or keeps it on track an early merry Christmas from the white house

DPyVR01V4AA1cEk

:mjgrin:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is silly. i would understand trumac's position if the thread was overrun with non related discussions on healthcare/taxes etc to the point where it derailed the original purpose of the thread. i honestly think most of the issues people had (twitter threads causing loading issues; reply quoting massive articles) have been addressed. starting to look like this is more personal than anything related to actual moderation of the thread/content.

SKILP

Rookie
Daps
Mods, leave the thread alone, push out the trolls only. This thread as constucted has been the best source of information for American politics summarized in existence this past year.

Don't mess up a good thing with any pettiness, be the bigger person.

SKILP!

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Mods, leave the thread alone, push out the trolls only. This thread as constucted has been the best source of information for American politics summarized in existence this past year.

Don't mess up a good thing with any pettiness, be the bigger person.

SKILP!
Who's alias is this?

The fukkery :wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
The fukk do native americans have to do with Trump's impeachment you mental midget?

:dead:

Bruh, with so much Trump fukkery it has no choice to be an all things Trump related thread. There can't be 50 threads a day on all the shyt this administration is doing.

I agree.
If trump got caught scatching his ass and someone posted about it in detail and at length, i would be happy to read it in here.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What are you arguing?

Look. Dont even apologize. If you stop replying and trying to justify this you dont even have to admit you were wrong.

This is about impeachment and all acts of fukkery that lead to and influence that.

Impeachment is not defined as "Holding hands with the Russians"
so you started a catch all trump impeachment thread 3 months before he was elected, when you still thought ya girl hillary was gonna win and made no mention of anything on the first page other than russia? all this ever was was an extension of your original russia/wikileaks paranoia thread where you spent PAGES talking to yourself.

you're right trump could be impeached for anything, but we have a republican congress currently. he's not getting impeached for anything outside of treason.

Bruh, with so much Trump fukkery it has no choice to be an all things Trump related thread. There can't be 50 threads a day on all the shyt this administration is doing.
i disagree. it's actually far easier to go through 5 threads on 5 unrelated trump stories with clearly labeled titles than it is to comb through pages of napoleon spamming tweets, full articles and gifs for every single trump story of the day.

in fact i came in here to read the latest on russia and got a bunch of stuff about north korea, islam, obama's birth certificate and native americans. none of which republicans are going to impeach trump over, regardless if they can. all of which have their own threads that i already read because they're separate stories from trump/russia/treason/organized crime.

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I really don't get what's so hard to understand here.....

THIS THREAD IS NOT A CATCH ALL FOR THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY.

This was never allowed. Ever.

We stopped monitoring the thread on a daily basis because we've been monitoring alt-right accounts in other areas.

Not a single post that has been deleted has been attached to Mueller, the Russians, or Turkey. So what exactly are you missing? Native American shyt? There's a thread for that. Healthcare? There are dozens of threads on that. Tax code? There's a stickied thread for that. North Korea? There are dozens of threads on that.

I understand Nap's craziness and the shyt he pulls, but some of the stuff I've seen removed didn't seem to far off topic. I always looked at this thread as a catch all for Trumps craziness. It's not like many people are entering this thread not knowing that Nap is all up in this thread posting a lot of information. I still think if you don't like what he is posting then don't come in the thread or put him on ignore. I don't want to get to caught up in an argument over it, so do what you feel you need to do.