RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Give the sec of state post to Tillerson brehs

David Frum been shytting on this administration and he's a piece of shyt but he sees the absolute disaster it's been so far

:mjlol:

His remarks on NK alarmed everyone I'm sure. They put him on soonest plane back to US. Dig oil wells ya whole life and think diplomacy is no different brehs

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are we being realistic in our expectations? I'm beginning to feel like a right winger in the Obama days who thought he was going to get impeached for being a secret muslim. Only this time around we're not making up conspiracies; we have legitimate grounds for impeachment. I just don't want to follow this shyt every day then the next thing I know it's 2020 and Trump is running again doing a campaign in the backwoods of Alabama. Is it real brehs? :mjcry:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Are we being realistic in our expectations? I'm beginning to feel like a right winger in the Obama days who thought he was going to get impeached for being a secret muslim. Only this time around we're not making up conspiracies; we have legitimate grounds for impeachment. I just don't want to follow this shyt every day then the next thing I know it's 2020 and Trump is running again doing a campaign in the backwoods of Alabama. Is it real brehs? :mjcry:
Don't get ahead of yourself. I'm expecting James Comey to dead this thread when he announces there is no investigation or says something that contradicts this thread's purpose.

Could be different but my hopes are not up.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Don't get ahead of yourself. I'm expecting James Comey to dead this thread when he announces there is no investigation or says something that contradicts this thread's purpose.

Could be different but my hopes are not up.

Naaahh. He would have done it already. Then, what would be the point of all the classified briefing he was talking about ? A classified meeting to say there's no investigation ? Actually it was 3 meetings. Other countries have dirt on Trump breh. If he does that, expect Europe to start leaking stuff now lol

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Naaahh. He would have done it already. Then, what would be the point of all the classified briefing he was talking about ? A classified meeting to say there's no investigation ? Actually it was 3 meetings. Other countries have dirt on Trump breh. If he does that, expect Europe to start leaking stuff now lol
Not to mention the fact that Roger Stone is getting antsy...that's for a reason.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

He's a POS, vile human being.

Donald Trump is the type of guy that loses his wallet, calls the police, claims two black guys stole it and then randomly points out two black guys in a line up. The type of guy that would do this with zero conscience and remorse. That's essentially what he did with the Obama/wiretap claims.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Donald Trump is the type of guy that loses his wallet, calls the police, claims two black guys stole it and then randomly points out two black guys in a line up. The type of guy that would do this with zero conscience and remorse. That's essentially what he did with the Obama/wiretap claims.
Then when surveillance shows it fell out of his pocket he says "they probably tried to steal it earlier, that's why it fell out "

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

see central park 5.

the guy is clearly a racist and surrounds himself with racists and nazis.