RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk your president

Cool, but he's in office. Better that he isn't a colluding with foreign nations to thwart the will of the American people, right?:sas2:

I mean, surely you can't hate him so much you'd wish he was guilty of what he's accused of just to neuter him politically...:picard:

That would be some seriously sick stuff.:hhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cool, but he's in office. Better that he isn't a colluding with foreign nations to thwart the will of the American people, right?:sas2:

I mean, surely you can't hate him so much you'd wish he was guilty of what he's accused of just to neuter him politically...:picard:

You say that like he isn't openly attacking the institutions that make a democracy anyway :stopitslime:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Says the cac trumpset member

:sad: