RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Why does he read so poorly off teleprompters!??!

Jesus...:snoop:
I personally think he's dyslexic. Well known that he hates reading and he doesn't read. Bounced around schools and had trouble academically as an adolescent. And I've heard him say common phrases backwards, example would be when we bombed an unused air strip in Syria, during his press conference he said it was a matter of death and life, the expression is life and death. I've heard him do things like that before. Trump grew up during a time where you didn't have dyslexia, you were just stupid. He's probably gone his whole life and done nothing about his dyslexia

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
full
One of my favorite gifs on the coli :mjlol:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
From February the day Flynn resigned:

If there wasn't collusion with the election or an illegal business deal, trump ain't going anywhere folks

His clap back is going to be :picard:

You should be more worried about Flynn's clap back. The dude is a Democrat and look how vindictive he was towards his own party after Obama threw him in the bushes. How loyal do you think he's gonna be to a Republican administration that not only nationally scapegoated him but also fired him and his dumb as fukk son within the same year? :sas2:

@#StarkSet How's that Trump clap back looking now, breh?
536f4093ac1e2983b7f6a226d935d843.png

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I personally think he's dyslexic. Well known that he hates reading and he doesn't read. Bounced around schools and had trouble academically as an adolescent. And I've heard him say common phrases backwards, example would be when we bombed an unused air strip in Syria, during his press conference he said it was a matter of death and life, the expression is life and death. I've heard him do things like that before. Trump grew up during a time where you didn't have dyslexia, you were just stupid. He's probably gone his whole life and done nothing about his dyslexia
Makes sense but it also seems like the part of his brain he normally operates from doesnt function while he's reading. I don't know if that comes with dyslexia but it seems there are no/very few pathways allowing the two parts to communicate at the same time. His inflection and tone completely change.

I'm going through a lecture series right now and the professor told his class he suffers from dyslexia, but dude is bright and quick on his feet.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I just read this thread after waking and baking some Gelato and :ohhh:

The NY Times is pro trump? :mindblown:

One of our fatal flaws in discourse is attributing characteristics to an entire publication/entertainment organization.

Maggie Haberman is being called out for being pro-trump.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
One of our fatal flaws in discourse is attributing characteristics to an entire publication/entertainment organization.

Maggie Haberman is being called out for being pro-trump.

To be fair we've seen this year an increase in the editorial controls put on to homogenize the opinions of an organization both when they fired that white girl off Fox and the many reports of suppression of the Weinstein, Spacey and other stories by editorial leadership with an agenda

And with all the drama, a Trump story is going to be heavily reviewed.

Personally I think all the redaction and soft balling stuff (does Breitbart still have a 'liberal media redaction' column?) Is about appeasement and legal safety more than anything elsr