RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
bb5f51777248e1ba56bd089bedde14f4.gif

200.gif

Hh2h5C3.gif

eF9bxVO.gif

giphy.webp

Just playing. RIP nap

l3p9Z.gif

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Mods why Bush nap? Like seriously if you gonna isolate the breh keep him to this thread..

Y’all nikkas fukkin up the flow smh
That makes sense especially if he got got on another subforum. Nothing going on today and more broadly it doesn't really matter if Trump goes down because Republicans are hellbent on destroying this country after preaching for 40 years about maintaining tradition/norms. Only real chance we have is young/working people coming out in the next few elections in record numbers to overwhelm this current strain of Republicanism and stomp it out.

I hate this line of thought generally, but it might have to get much worse to root out this cancer. I think I saw this posted here, but it's by far the most damaging legacy Trump will leave if it goes through. Makes me not want to follow this stuff at all and just work on what I can influence.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@blotter did you recently change ya persona? I hate when you guys do that I can't keep up :hhh:
No, same avatar or whatever and name since the day i signed up. I did take a break from visiting this thread.. this clown in chief is hard to follow constantly for me

Last edited:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Mueller might be the one who’s ‘draining the swamp’

Mueller might be the one who's 'draining the swamp'

Washington Post - 2h ago

President Trump famously promised that, if elected president, he would “drain the swamp” - upending the culture in Washington that favors the well-connected.

In Mueller we trust :lawd:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset