RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Jay Sekulow, an attorney for Trump, said, “This is not entirely unexpected.”

“No one should draw the conclusion that this means anything about General Flynn cooperating against the president,” he said, adding, “It’s important to remember that General Flynn received his security clearance under the previous administration.”

:mjlol:
Their excuses and defenses are getting more and more pathetic.

This investigation is really far along based just on what has leaked or made public. Imagine what they have going on behind the scenes, both politically and legally.
i'm reading that and seeing baghdad bob.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I meant more so the constant scandals going on. No one is clearing anything with him, he isnt personally picking any of his appointments, everyone is grifting and acting in their own self interest opposed to actually running dept they've been picked to head.
It's funny you see this from corrupt executive branch politicians on the smaller scale all the time. It's just this is the first time in a few generations you see it in the White House. Even the scumbag republicans prior would place a few top candidates on certain roles to inact their agenda. Trump has no agenda but destroy anything liberals want or Obama made. So all these agency chiefs got to see their jobs as a opportunity to cash out because no one is really overseeing their work.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@Hood Critic thanks for posting that Abramson thread, I was a little bit :wtf: reading that NYT article cuz my coli patriots keep a young breh informed :smugbiden: And I knew there was already significant talk of a Flynn deal for some time

Furthermore weren't there reports that they had a deal but then Mueller backed out cuz Flynn Jr would rather be executed for espionage than delete his Twitter acct?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
j0QNvkG.gif

yYmdx_s-200x150.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin