RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

rubio1.gif

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Too little, too late. These fukking schmucks would have us believe that these "super journalists" at the intercept, ecspecially Assange's boyfriend, didn't know what all of us have known for over a year now? If any of these fukking clowns had any "journalistic integrity" they would have walked away from the publication the minute GG started perpetrating his idiotic interference campaign for Assange and Russia, and even if they felt like they owed anything to GG after that, the minute that the publication set up Reality Winner to get arrested, they should have said "fukk this". Instead, they all thought we believed them in claiming they were impartial and honest. fukk the lot of them.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You know, I learned about Fiji water from the FIJI ISLANDS while I was on this trip too. This is pretty great stuff even though its not from America. Did you know they apparently make it from volcanoes? I thought that was pretty neat. I discovered that while on this Pan-Asian trip."

Last edited: