RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The best part about all of this, is that, it's his best friend in the White House and "in charge" of the govt. It's amazing that these folks still play the victim, and feed this deep state nonsense while acting completely powerless, in the same breath exalting Trump as the most powerful, smartest, strongest human being to ever walk the earth while conceding he has absolutely no control of what is going on in this country. This really is the best timeline. It really is time for Hannity to get them hands from someone.

It's been past time for Hannity to get them hands. Hannity has been a low life son of a bytch since he was on local radio in Atlanta.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
@ineedsleep212 is mad apologetic of trump and alt right foolishness. He's trying to be more subtle with it now but.....yeah.
No the fukk I'm not b. Get the fukk outta here with your horse shyt. I'm always been the one posting threads and keeping track when these Neo Nazi fukks go marching.

Show me the receipts b or get off my dikk.