RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
vhkS77R.gif

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Anyone who thought Bernie or Biden would have beat this guy is delusional. Trump just had the swagger and idiots fell for it.

It is, what it is.
You co signed the trump fukkery in the beginning tho :Dontbelieveit:

Biden would have moped the floor with Trump :smugbiden:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Even though we do live in bizarro world, where this would be a possibility, I don't think it is the case here. Trump has never really outwardly endorsed Moore, other than saying, but not making a big deal of saying he would "support" his bid after he beat Strange. He even went as far as saying, during the run off, that Moore couldn't beat Jones, but Strange could. It would be easy for him to just say he should step aside, and then say "I was right, all along" which is probably what he will do.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
trump is petty...i hope everyone is petty enough to shoot it back at him...it is only fair...he deserves that and much worse...goofy ass fumbling around and gesticulating like one those inflatable balloon men...clown trump and dash his ego til he commit dat...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Anyone who thought Bernie or Biden would have beat this guy is delusional. Trump just had the swagger and idiots fell for it.

It is, what it is.
Disagree on this. I think Bernie would have had a harder road to beat Trump, mostly because he is Jewish, even though he doesn't really wear it openly, as pro-Israel as a lot of these conservatives are in public, silent anti-semitism is a big problem amongst conservatives.
Biden would have fukking WASHED Trump, annihilated him. Joe can match his energy, would have been able to call out his dog whistling, and wouldn't have to deal with the people that didn't vote for Clinton because she was a woman.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
k

bruh we all wanted to engage in fukkery.

This was the equivalent of knocking up a hood rat :snoop:

I never found trump and his fukkery amusing at the least because when I saw how the media was soft balling that con artist pump fakin cac I knew he was going to win and this was way before the primaries

NY folk been on that gtfoh shyt with trump :camby:

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
You co signed the trump fukkery in the beginning tho :Dontbelieveit:

Biden would have moped the floor with Trump :smugbiden:

Probably anybody but Hillary would have. That's why they made sure she was there. His plan doesn't work with likeable people. Don't get me wrong give me Hillary over any Republican but her time passed after Obama put her out to pasture.:yeshrug: