RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So, kek is lol in Japanese or something, and gamers started using it playing one of those fukking neckbeard games, like world of Warcraft or something else, not sure. All of these current alt-Reich or practically all of them come from gamer gate, and is the demographic that Bannon specifically went after, because he is a chickenhawk. It's all so convoluted, and ridiculous. So I guess, leading up to the election, the online trump supporting contingent from pol and the_douche had something called "the meme war" (these fakkits even wear medals and hats like actual military veterans, they claim it is a joke, but they really take it that seriously). Anyway, they created a fictional virtual country called kekestan to respresent themselves. It is fukking beyond corn, incel, fukking fakkity insanity, they are all fukking inbred, bigoted pieces of shyt, that are very angry at women, Islam, or successful, well adjusted, normal people. I know my explanation is scattered and all over the place, but it's hard to describe the immature fukking stupid imagination of these angsty fukking idiots. Just google it.
This was the most logical explanation I've read.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Waiting for the indictment to drop last week was like watching the clock on the titantron :mjlol:

We need some Royal Rumble entrance gifs with smilies of the accused as the indictments drop :ohhh:

@3Rivers - would you be able to help us out with this, breh? Rep will be on deck
dV2cTNi.gif

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
fukking incredible. Glad you watermarked this shyt, it could literally be the most retweeted thing in the world within a couple of weeks. Witnessing history in here, this thread is everything, brehs. Get this to the pod save America folks, I bet even Preet would retweet this.

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This was the most logical explanation I've read.
I'm glad you were able to make sense of it, the reality of it is so fukking ridiculous. I would love to hear the revisionist history from these folks in 10-15 years from now, when these fukking idiots have to explain their positions or roles in this to their roommates, therapists, or court ordered alcohol/drug addiction support group. I am 100% certain that those involved, to a person, will ever be shyt.