RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are masters at distraction. I'm not overestimating them. It's what Trump does best.

Manufactured distractions: Papa was a volunteer coffee boy, Kelly thinks slaves should have compromised, send NYC attacker to Gitmo, "Cut Cut Cut Act", Justice system is a joke, end Diversity Visa Program, release Gigabytes of data on OBL. What did I forget?

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
The tweets won't stop :gucci:

The old "Diplomacy through schoolyard insults" tactic
cc062cb675cf006dc747049ebd57a938.png

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enough is enough, I know I'm preaching to the choir here but Republicans need to finally step up and start talking impeachment after his comments about our intelligence apparatus being a bunch of hacks while telling us Russia did not interfere in the elections because Putin gave his word. :mindblown:

Tax Reform, Judge appointments, rewriting a few laws. etc, etc.....these people ain't sniff power and been obstructionists for almost 10 yrs.....They not fukking it up even if the country has to take a major hit in the process. They're scrambling to get their money then whatever happens happens.........