RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What exactly does this mean? I assume some white supremacist or to Russia code phrase. @TOP LAD used to use it before getting banned.
So, kek is lol in Japanese or something, and gamers started using it playing one of those fukking neckbeard games, like world of Warcraft or something else, not sure. All of these current alt-Reich or practically all of them come from gamer gate, and is the demographic that Bannon specifically went after, because he is a chickenhawk. It's all so convoluted, and ridiculous. So I guess, leading up to the election, the online trump supporting contingent from pol and the_douche had something called "the meme war" (these fakkits even wear medals and hats like actual military veterans, they claim it is a joke, but they really take it that seriously). Anyway, they created a fictional virtual country called kekestan to respresent themselves. It is fukking beyond corn, incel, fukking fakkity insanity, they are all fukking inbred, bigoted pieces of shyt, that are very angry at women, Islam, or successful, well adjusted, normal people. I know my explanation is scattered and all over the place, but it's hard to describe the immature fukking stupid imagination of these angsty fukking idiots. Just google it.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@Leasy @Orbital-Fetus @GnauzBookOfRhymes remember when yall thought Putin would leak the tape?

Why leak the tape when we get days like today?

Putin OWNS this dude.

pRNdlnt.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So, kek is lol in Japanese or something, and gamers started using it playing one of those fukking neckbeard games, like world of Warcraft or something else, not sure. All of these current alt-Reich or practically all of them come from gamer gate, and is the demographic that Bannon specifically went after, because he is a chickenhawk. It's all so convoluted, and ridiculous. So I guess, leading up to the election, the online trump supporting contingent from pol and the_douche had something called "the meme war" (these fakkits even wear medals and hats like actual military veterans, they claim it is a joke, but they really take it that seriously). Anyway, they created a fictional virtual country called kekestan to respresent themselves. It is fukking beyond corn, incel, fukking fakkity insanity, they are all fukking inbred, bigoted pieces of shyt, that are very angry at women, Islam, or successful, well adjusted, normal people. I know my explanation is scattered and all over the place, but it's hard to describe the immature fukking stupid imagination of these angsty fukking idiots. Just google it.
White folks:picard: