RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Ehh your age and location would lend to that. Don't think it was the same in other parts of the country. Either way its a mess.
Even when I went to other areas in California and other states. Not just here in my area. And what does my age have to do with it? That confused me.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Judge Amy Berman Jackson, Harvard Law School graduate appointed by President Barack Obama, will oversee Manafort and Gates' case.

740x-1.jpg

9ycWtQu.gif

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really is GOAT thread, no need for cnn , npr etc.... with the info in here. It's like a an episode of Veep, John Grisham novel, House of cards, James Bond movie, The Wire, all rolled into one :lupe:

I put the cable news on mute when reading this thread.

When I do have the volume on, I'm like, these jokers on cable news are late. :smugbiden:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nap posted an article in this thread that described Obama's nightly routine while President. Every night in the Oval Office Treaty Room reading stacks of reports, preparing for the next day. This is how I imagine he would plan how they would go down after having all the evidence in front of him.

27obama-web1-articleLarge.jpg

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
How can Carter Page not supply the docs the committee wanted, then plead the fifth the entire time for 7 hours?

1. What is he hiding?

2. What the fukk is his endgame?

Carter Page is a man on the loose. :pachaha:

"I plead the fifth" :skip:

"I did go to Russia and told Sessions about it though" :skip: