RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I just don't want the fukkery to stop. :to:

i know...it's like having an IV drip of morphine and sometimes it just stops.

sounds like the move to make so that even after you are gone america is sent a warning and given a way to act behind the scene.

trumps final stand will be "I didn't know about efforts by anyone on the campaign to collide."

"Campaigns are very big things...huge..very massive...I'm very smart, probably one of if not the...I mean you gotta give it to Reagan...wonderful person, I met him actually many times...one of the smartest presidents we ever had, so I can't say here right now that I'd be ahead of him, but it's close...let's just say it's a tie...so it's big...I mean I try to do everything I can..you've seen the rallies..tens and I'm told hundreds of thousands of people coming to see me and I gotta remember all those names...so there was no collusion by my part..there IS no collusion now...I mean it's possible you had all these wonderful men and women working to..say it with me... Make America Great Again!!! And maybe some of them got a little carried away..just trying to help but they don't understand like I do about how the fakes news CNN and faker news MSNBC will try and turn things to not be what they probably always really meant..nothing was meant by it and by the way...the real collusion is Hillary...she's the real collusion but the media doesn't want to hear about Russia funding her...so it's just all an excuse for losing an election that they had in the bag..I don't think I ever talked with Russia..I mean how does that work? So if somehow one of these guys had a Russian friend and maybe they were asking him "hey so what's trump really like? Is he serious about making America great?" Who cares!!! I don't have anything in Russia and I never didn't say that maybe Jared did..I mean that guy...he's a beaut! Great guy! Beautiful family..not just the one with ivanka but the one he came from...I mean his dad was an ok guy too but I'm not sure...you know they say apples usually stick to the tree branches and don't like to roll away...thank you"

well done.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Guess where he plays? Washington DC.
6f0be5dbc07f3475bb07babfa226a99e.gif

Last edited: