RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Bros...this is wild...because Russia is currently investing heavily in PDVSA in Venezuela :damn:

THIS DIRECTLY IMPLICATES BILLIONAIRE TOM BARRACK!!!

DIGo8DdXcAEUZKC.jpg

DIGo8DaWsAQMMpq.jpg

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This guy Frank Figliuzzi is legit. Former FBI Assistant Director of Counterintelligence. Just said don't rule out the possibility Papa wasn't cooperating BEFORE he was arrested. Meaning the arrest could have been staged. He says when he was at the FBI, they sometimes did staged arrests in serious investigations to make it appear as if the the suspect wasn't already cooperating. :sas2:

Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
OH shyt!!!!!!!

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

Yo these motherfukkers are MORONS!!! They like them dumb lil nikkas in Chicago live streaming rapes and murders and shyt because they're too dumb to realize how easy they can get caught.

Assange is a dead man walking :russ:

Can someone break this down for me I am lost

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This guy Frank Figliuzzi is legit. Former FBI Assistant Director of Counterintelligence. Just said don't rule out the possibility Papa wasn't cooperating BEFORE he was arrested. Meaning the arrest could have been staged. He says when he was at the FBI, they sometimes did staged arrests in serious investigations to make it appear as if the the suspect wasn't already cooperating. :sas2:

Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif