RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Felix the Snitch been doing what he does best. The dismissal of his case makes it pretty evident. To add insult to injury, he bragged about his snitching right before he got started.
Did you read that he was helping the CIA with nuclear non-proliferation and stinger missiles? :heh:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

I'm not following this one.....what's this about??

EDIT: Nevermind

Homeboy was taking pics outside or around the ECUADORIAN EMBASSY

That's where Assange has been hiding out :lolbron:

:ohhh:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Damn...I remember before Comey was fired, people on both sides of the aisle were spouting that there'd be hell to pay if he was fired, pretty much what they're saying about Robert Mueller now. As soon as that Mofo Comey got fired, not a freaking peep from GOP MOC, they just let it slide. Everyday I'm increasingly nervous that history will repeat itself and there's nothing the Democrats can do about it.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The Podesta Group and another firm, Mercury Public Affairs, are listed in the indictment as “Company A” and “Company B,” although it is not known which company is A or B. The two firms were hired by Manafort to lobby for the Yanukovych government in 2012 but did not register as foreign agents until 2017.

He was working on behalf of the Podesta group . Like , they sent him out to do their work.:francis:

Here's what I'm saying: I don't care about Podesta, because I'm not defending him. Seriously. If they're implicated in this, the Podesta Bros. can rot in jail for all I care. :kanyebp: (Not saying I wouldn't die laughing if they got off w/ no charges, since it would SUPER TRIGGER #TrumpSet. :bryan:)

What I'm saying is that Manafort has been shady for DECADES in his dealings with the Russians; there's nowhere that suggests that ALL of his Russian dirt was done in connection to the Podesta group.

Here's a question: how long has Manafort known Podesta? How long have they done business together? Are there any Russian dealings Manafort had outside of lobbying efforts for Yanukovich?

Turn off MSNBC and get out of Napoleon thread . It's ok to defend Trump:yeshrug:

I'm sorry is this a real post ? :troll:

Actually, no, it's not OK to defend Trump. :bpufedup:

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Damn...I remember before Comey was fired, people on both sides of the aisle were spouting that there'd be hell to pay if he was fired, pretty much what they're saying about Robert Mueller now. As soon as that Mofo Comey got fired, not a freaking peep from GOP MOC, they just let it slide. Everyday I'm increasingly nervous that history will repeat itself and there's nothing the Democrats can do about it.
There are still state DAs, and the hundreds if not thousands of people who will stay at the FBI. Muller is brilliant but he is just the face of the operation.