RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

brick james

John piffington
Daps
They're all more connected to each other than Trump

Do you have a good source for this claim?
There are multiple accounts about how Manafort might be the single most important person in getting DJT elected. Homie convinced him to seriously run, ran his campaign, and also got him the help he needed to win.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I'm just trying to figure out how Podesta resigning is on the same level of importance as Manafort, Gates, and especially Papadopoulos :bpthink:
I'm sorry is this a real post ?

This is from Huffingtonpost

The Podesta Group and another firm, Mercury Public Affairs, are listed in the indictment as “Company A” and “Company B,” although it is not known which company is A or B. The two firms were hired by Manafort to lobby for the Yanukovych government in 2012 but did not register as foreign agents until 2017.

He was working on behalf of the Podesta group . Like , they sent him out to do their work.:francis:

Turn off MSNBC and get out of Napoleon thread . It's ok to defend Trump:yeshrug:Its ok to shyt on Trump:yeshrug:

It's not ok to be blind :yeshrug:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Homeboy was taking pics outside or around the ECUADORIAN EMBASSY

That's where Assange has been hiding out :lolbron:
My god. I get the feeling the pic was taken around the time he was promised the Hillary emails.

You can almost piece out the timeline.

- Loses final Model UN debate
- Comes onboard campaign
- Begs for Trump/Russia meeting
- Gets a pitch for emails from "professor"
- Talks back and forth with "professor" on Facebook Messenger (password: "password")
- Goes to London to meet "professor"
- Randomly picks up USB drive from under front door floor mat of Ecuadorian embassy
-
TELEMMGLPICT000145140237_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqlW-nRSSJyMr0OMplXKfbpjkrkrEhl1CVNM3a8Dt2gsk.jpeg

This cocktail of power and stupidity is frightening