RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
just letting you guys know. Bunch of Black Democrats were bought last week with money and more access. Putin really putting his foot down.

Rep. Cummings was just on tv praising Trump and downplaying hios own letter about FLynn, saying the vetting process was issue
Sounds like:duck:.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
lol yall have sunk to new lows in HL

asked to resign...he didnt...got fired...thats all there is to it...its nothing.
He was originally told he can stay. Then all the sudden they flip it on him. Based on what everyone said about him, he's not the type to go away after this.

You try too hard you fake ass hotep.

LHilla

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The deep chasms of my mind
'This Week' Transcript 3-12-17: Mick Mulvaney, Sen. Tom Cotton, Rep. Adam Schiff, and Rep. Elijah Cummings
Here's the transcript of what Cummings said.

STEPHANOPOULOS: So you talked to the president about this three times this week, yet his office -- yet his director of the Office of Management and Budget doesn't come forward on Sunday morning and endorse it?

CUMMINGS: I'm just telling you what happened. The president -- I was surprised, on Friday evening when he called me Friday evening. He called me Friday morning. And we -- so we have had now three discussions with regard to this issue.

STEPHANOPOULOS: OK, and I want to move on to a different subject. You know, we also learned this week that the president's former National Security Adviser, General Michael Flynn, had registered as a foreign agent, or had received $500,000 from a group connected to Turkey during the campaign.

You actually sent a letter to the vice president on November 18th, in his role as the head of the transition, asking him about this. Yet this week he said he didn't know anything about General Flynn's activities. Is this something that needs to be investigated since your questions went unanswered?

CUMMINGS: I think -- I think that clearly there's some problems with the vetting process. That letter was sent November 18th, as you said. We got actually got a response from somebody in his administration saying they acknowledged the receipt of the letter shortly after we sent it. And there were all kinds of red lights and yellow lights to tell the vice president and the administration that there was major problem with General Flynn.

We -- I think that we need to look into this to figure out why it is that we cannot properly vet people. George, this is bigger than us. This is bigger than President Trump. This is about our national security. And so I'm looking forward to trying to work with others in the Congress to try to figure out how that happened. We're better than that.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
'This Week' Transcript 3-12-17: Mick Mulvaney, Sen. Tom Cotton, Rep. Adam Schiff, and Rep. Elijah Cummings

STEPHANOPOULOS: So you talked to the president about this three times this week, yet his office -- yet his director of the Office of Management and Budget doesn't come forward on Sunday morning and endorse it?

CUMMINGS: I'm just telling you what happened. The president -- I was surprised, on Friday evening when he called me Friday evening. He called me Friday morning. And we -- so we have had now three discussions with regard to this issue.

STEPHANOPOULOS: OK, and I want to move on to a different subject. You know, we also learned this week that the president's former National Security Adviser, General Michael Flynn, had registered as a foreign agent, or had received $500,000 from a group connected to Turkey during the campaign.

You actually sent a letter to the vice president on November 18th, in his role as the head of the transition, asking him about this. Yet this week he said he didn't know anything about General Flynn's activities. Is this something that needs to be investigated since your questions went unanswered?

CUMMINGS: I think -- I think that clearly there's some problems with the vetting process. That letter was sent November 18th, as you said. We got actually got a response from somebody in his administration saying they acknowledged the receipt of the letter shortly after we sent it. And there were all kinds of red lights and yellow lights to tell the vice president and the administration that there was major problem with General Flynn.

We -- I think that we need to look into this to figure out why it is that we cannot properly vet people. George, this is bigger than us. This is bigger than President Trump. This is about our national security. And so I'm looking forward to trying to work with others in the Congress to try to figure out how that happened. We're better than that.
So weak..:scust:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

So in other words he's being political and using vetting as a 'veil' instead of outright saying they knew he was an agent and hired him anyway. I don't disagree with how he's handled this situation because if he can't immediately substantiate the claim it becomes a win for the administration in the BS defense they are using of being targeted.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
So in other words he's being political and using vetting as a 'veil' instead of outright saying they knew he was an agent and hired him anyway. I don't disagree with how he's handled this situation because if he can't immediately substantiate the claim it becomes a win for the administration in the BS defense they are using of being targeted.

you're very optimistic.

Dude was backpedalling like a motherfukker. Happy that Massa Trump called him 3 times and had a lengthy conversation.

Trump must know his ass is toast. He's looking for new friends now. :dead:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
you're very optimistic.

Dude was backpedalling like a motherfukker. Happy that Massa Trump called him 3 times and had a lengthy conversation.

Trump must know his ass is toast. He's looking for new friends now. :dead:

It's sad to see really. Many black people have an inferiority complex and don't even know it. :francis:

They lose the script the minute some cac gives them attention.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
It's sad to see really. Many black people have an inferiority complex and don't even know it. :francis:

They lose the script the minute some cac gives them attention.
Those dudes are easy to spot. A lot of them post in HL and TLR. Always thinking about what white people think of them.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Get this acquiescent nonsense out of here:camby:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He was originally told he can stay. Then all the sudden they flip it on him. Based on what everyone said about him, he's not the type to go away after this.

You try too hard you fake ass hotep.
Nothing fake about being Hotep

if they changed their mind on him oh well...:camby: