RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The problem is, as elected officials, they need to stay involved. They can't just :hubie:at the first sign things aren't going exactly as they want. They need to be on the case until it's finished. And by finished, I mean either impeachment or the complete destruction of republican leadership.

:umad::umad::umad:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You really think that xenophobic America gonna tolerate someone that will take away their freedoms, and possibly go to war with Russia? Trump committed treason, and too many people are turning on him at every waking moment. He ain't gaining any more allies or even convincing moderates to be on his side.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Devin Nunes is the chair of the House Intelligence Committee, and it is Republican-led. They're going to steer any investigation to a favorable outcome for Trump.

Here's his comments before any investigation got off the ground:

We already know this to be false.

He's also too close to Trump to be trusted:

We can highlight the point above to further the push for an independent investigation, however:

Appreciate it. Just trying to educate myself on possible scenarios and also manage my expectations.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Know who Viktor Bout is? :sas1:

Ever seen, Lord of War? :sas2:

article-2047757-0417A48C0000044D-447_233x334.jpg

...its deeper than rap... :wow:

article-2047757-0E4F5A0D00000578-222_468x325.jpg

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Kiev, Ukraine (CNN)A Ukrainian human rights attorney representing the victims of mass police shootings in Kiev in 2014 has asked prosecutors to investigate what are purported to be the hacked text messages of one of Paul Manafort's daughters, saying the texts point to possible influence Manafort had with Ukraine's president during that period.

"You know he has killed people in Ukraine? Knowingly," Andrea Manafort allegedly wrote of her father in March 2015 in an angry series of texts to her sister, Jessica, about her father's personal and professional life.
"Remember when there were all those deaths taking place. A while back. About a year ago. Revolts and what not," reads another text in reference to the bloodshed in Kiev.

"Do you know whose strategy that was to cause that, to send those people out and get them slaughtered."
"He has no moral or legal compass," Andrea allegedly wrote about her father earlier as part of the same conversation.
The messages were obtained from a hacker website that in February posted four years' worth of texts, consisting of 300,000 messages, apparently taken from Andrea Manafort's iPhone.

Ukraine lawyer wants probe of Manafort daughter's texts - CNNPolitics.com

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Feels like a pre-emptive cop out to me. Focus on not making it a dog-and-pony show and make it work. If it is indeed serious, then make it work, whatever it takes. Not the time to think of exit strategies.
Sadly David Nunez who was actually asked by the White House to be a shill(seriously look it up ), is the head of the committee. This means he can control the questioning and the agenda and steer the whole thing. :francis: He also gets the final say.

I've heard a lot people saying that they fear this will be a dog and pony show for that reason.

Also the meeting from what I read was scheduled pretty quickly and people speculated Nunez did that to minimize the ability for other members to gather information and prepare.