RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Forget tax reform...ain’t shyt getting done now :mjlol:
Tax reform? nikka as dirty as this administration is midterms might have a presidential election :dead:

You talking about midterms like Trump's campaign and foreign policy wasn't managed by the Kremlin :biggapls:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATORS!!! :krs:

DNY-DTaVwAAvNv9.jpg

I noticed someone on MSNBC and CNN said Manafort transferred money to "others." Who are the others?:jbhmm:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Finally brehs. We FINALLY gonna get some real fukking hard introspective government reform.

At the VERY least. There are gonna be laws against campaign funding of any kind that isn't direct donations from US citizens in amounts of no more than $100 or something.

shyt is about to change. Let's hope they don't fukk it up.:blessed:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Honestly, I think that white privilege is going to be the downfall of these people. Honestly, people of color can't move like this around the world, unchecked for years plus we wouldn't have all of the hubris associated with these actions. Some of this is brain-dead blatant and obvious. As a black man, I couldn't fathom someone not looking over my shoulder, trying to see what I'm doing or what circles I'm finding myself entangled in. Since it went on for so long and didn't get caught, moves became bolder and out in the open. They thought with Trump becoming president, they'd be able to do whatever and just hold their nuts. I mean, this is just the opening salvo to this case and they've already got these principal characters, not campaign aide #2 in Iowa or South Dakota. The drip, drip, drip faucet has been turned to full blast now.

Bill Burr nailed this idea