RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Trump may not end this in prison. But there is literally 0 reason he won't be impeached. This is the man who RAN HIS CAMPAIGN. Even if nobody else is arrested or charged. This is it. This is the end.

He has to be impeached for his negligence. There is literally nothing else to do.:blessed:

Get fukked Donald I hope you enjoy being the first president to ever actually be impeached and the main cause for completely reforming our election system and rules for this shyt.

Donald Trump may be the reason we get.money out of politics brehs.:mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
These Breitbart comments is Comedy :mjlol:

I feel bad for Manafort. The only reason he is being prosecuted is because he was associated with Trump campaign. Not condoning tax evasion but Dems would NEVER EVER get prosecuted for anything. Heck, they even justify pedophilia and come out as gay to escape punishment

This is purely to protect Hillary Clinton, by handing a narrative to the Fake News Media to seize on. They are going to drag this out with a drip drip of leaks... for the remainder of Trump's first four years.

Focus - Clinton must be held to account.

Let's not Forget...

Manafort has Close TIES to the Podesta Group!

I'd LOVE to know how THIS GUY became Trump's Campaign Manager! (:dead:)

I'd also like to know why No ONE is talking about this?

From what I've seen/read, Manafort has a better "relationship" with Clinton's Campaign than he does with Trump's. This cannot and should not be Ignored!

Politico 8/19/16: "Podesta Group retains outside counsel over Manafort-related scandal"

This is getting very Interesting!!!

Once the unnamed informant comes forward... We will get the last laugh. This is all just a distraction from the Russia collusion on the Left..oh lookie lookie over here says the fake MSM and corrupt FBI to all their dumbed down viewers.

LOCK UP THE LEFT ALREADY!!
Manafort is laughing at Mueller - - - - he knows they got nothin - - - and can't prove any of it - - - -

Liberals are so stupid that they don't realize this was a great day for Trump LMFAO!

That cognitive dissonance :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trump may not end this in prison. But there is literally 0 reason he won't be impeached. This is the man who RAN HIS CAMPAIGN. Even if nobody else is arrested or charged. This is it. This is the end.

He has to be impeached for his negligence. There is literally nothing else to do.:blessed:

Get fukked Donald I hope you enjoy being the first president to ever actually be impeached and the main cause for completely reforming our election system and rules for this shyt.

I still feel like the GOP is going to try as hard as they can to protect Trump because they don't want to piss off their base.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

That's what i always said the silver lining would be here.

fukkery levels so high we gotta blow the whole shyt up and start over. Both dems and repubs.

Trump might be the GOAT president:banderas:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
OVFlbH9.gif

make it stop :shakingdamn:​

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.