RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
OVFlbH9.gif

make it stop :shakingdamn:​

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

The L's!!!

The L'S!!!!!!

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Honestly, I think that white privilege is going to be the downfall of these people. Honestly, people of color can't move like this around the world, unchecked for years plus we wouldn't have all of the hubris associated with these actions. Some of this is brain-dead blatant and obvious. As a black man, I couldn't fathom someone not looking over my shoulder, trying to see what I'm doing or what circles I'm finding myself entangled in. Since it went on for so long and didn't get caught, moves became bolder and out in the open. They thought with Trump becoming president, they'd be able to do whatever and just hold their nuts. I mean, this is just the opening salvo to this case and they've already got these principal characters, not campaign aide #2 in Iowa or South Dakota. The drip, drip, drip faucet has been turned to full blast now.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, I think that white privilege is going to be the downfall of these people. Honestly, people of color can't move like this around the world, unchecked for years plus we wouldn't have all of the hubris associated with these actions. Some of this is brain-dead blatant and obvious. As a black man, I couldn't fathom someone not looking over my shoulder, trying to see what I'm doing or what circles I'm finding myself entangled in. Since it went on for so long and didn't get caught, moves became bolder and out in the open. They thought with Trump becoming president, they'd be able to do whatever and just hold their nuts. I mean, this is just the opening salvo to this case and they've already got these principal characters, not campaign aide #2 in Iowa or South Dakota. The drip, drip, drip faucet has been turned to full blast now.
The hubris. My god. How did any of these cacs think they would get away with this? They made literally no effort to hide the biggest political corruption scandal in US history.

Like, how? How are you so blind you think that you could get away with this shyt? We knew this shyt LAST YEAR.