RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
QuaAEVv.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yashar is very transparent with his fake outrage, and I have been seeing it for a minute now. It's why I stopped linking to him. He's sensitive and not built for this political atmosphere. He's UNINFORMED on a ton of stuff and constantly getting corrected. He clearly did not get the reference below and this happens OFTEN. He considers himself "neutral" constantly finding things to be "bothered" with on both sides:mjpls:. He's been cancelled effective immediately.

Anybody coming for Cali Dems is getting stepped to on sight!:birdman:

If he really "cared" about this he would have responded directly to Ted's tweet instead of doing the quote response.:russell:

Ted is an expert at this. foh! :mjlol:

Last edited:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Trump Whitehouse like this right now

I don't know how I'm going to sleep. There are so many characters that are dead to rights like to Flynn, manafort, Junior, the kush. So many that are dead to rights most have forgot about like the keebler klan elf, he perjured himself several times. So many that have some serious explaining to do, pence looking the other way about Flynn and Paul Ryan admitting he knew something wasn't on the up and up. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. Hopefully the feds start knocking on doors early so we know who is getting indicted when we wake up.