RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My whole life I'll be looking back on this like "Y'all really thought Donald J motherfukking Trump wouldn't ruin your shyt"?

fukk any nikka from NYC from the 80's coulda told you that :lolbron:
Bruh, I thought George Bush voters were outcasts :scust:

Bruh, we need public voter rolls from 2016 available in every public library in 18 point font. :picard:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mattis probably keep a loaded pistol under his desk with just "For Orange man" written on that shyt :jawalrus:
When he wants to commence the launch sequence they give him this:

6a01310fbc48d2970c01543638b97d970c-pi

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Maryland investigating Kushner Companies over apartments
CNNMoney - 6h ago

The Maryland attorney general is investigating one of the Kushner family's real estate businesses after media reports surfaced earlier this year about allegedly abusive debt collection practices and poor conditions at several of its properties.

CNNMoney - 6h ago

Something has to stick

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

The whole point of the Uranium deal was the millions of dollars the Clinton Foundation and Bill himself received for it from Russia. Going into the weeds about the legality of it all is just obfuscating the point. However, since Hillary isn't the president right now it's just being used a a distraction against current affairs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The whole point of the Uranium deal was the millions of dollars the Clinton Foundation and Bill himself received for it from Russia. Going into the weeds about the legality of it all is just obfuscating the point. However, since Hillary isn't the president right now it's just being used a a distraction against current affairs.
I mean the only sticking point is that they've been giving speeches for almost 20 years in far more dubious situations. It is what it is.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I mean the only sticking point is that they've been giving speeches for almost 20 years in far more dubious situations. It is what it is.
I basically view it as the difference between the kind of everyday relative "corruption" that is, as fukked up as this sounds to say, naturally a part of any system that relies on human nature and our inherently base desire for greed and self satisfaction, but it doesn't ultimately end up hurting anybody in the long run. And what Trump's entire scandal is, which is greed, corruption, and incompetence that show wanton disregard for the law, morals, and basic human decency.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I basically view it as the difference between the kind of everyday relative "corruption" that is, as fukked up as this sounds to say, naturally a part of any system that relies on human nature and our inherently base desire for greed and self satisfaction, but it doesn't ultimately end up hurting anybody in the long run. And what Trump's entire scandal is, which is greed, corruption, and incompetence that show wanton disregard for the law, morals, and basic human decency.
I mean with the Goldman Sachs speeches...did they look bad? Yeah. But they were probably that generic boilerplate shyt. And its not illegal, so...its basically people hating that you made money in ways they don't like but aren't de facto against the law.

Its one of those things everyone hates but no one can change. Cops, bankers, lawyers :pachaha: pick one.