RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
ezgif-5-a2eb82e04c.gif

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
monday morning = no work getting done

monday afternoon =:noah::hula::sadcam:

i refuse to believe that i live in a crazy opposite alternate reality that trump supporters live in.
this is clearly the opening salvo that will take this man down...am i correct in assuming this or am i just crazy?

if thing goes down the way i think....this is gonna be huge.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This administration getting what they deserve is good and all, but I'm sitting here really wondering what happens next.?

Pence ??? Paul Ryan??? we're still fukked 7 ways to sunday till the next election
:francis:
Both are almost certainly dirty, Pence was warned about Flynn prior to him coming on board so he still has to answer for that and Ryan has all but admitted on tape that he knew certain members of the GOP were getting paid. Besides all that, who ever takes over for whatever is left of Trump's term is going to be a lame duck who is strictly a place holder until 2020. This entire ordeal taints the GOP controlled House and Senate, they all might as well go on vacation until midterms are over.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This administration getting what they deserve is good and all, but I'm sitting here really wondering what happens next.?

Pence ??? Paul Ryan??? we're still fukked 7 ways to sunday till the next election
:francis:
I think GOP is going to get bytch slapped in the midterms

Imagine if Trump is embroiled in an impeachment trial.... all the mealmouthed switch siding dikk riders will have to explain why they made the wrong flip flop on a criminal

Only problem is the Dems STILL don't have a sales pitch to the American people. GOP's message is :trash: but they at least have a message. Dems are nowhere