RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Yes, it could backfire if the investigation fails to produce that one big undeniable "smoking gun".
However, with the way WH and congress are set up right now with Republicans, without the media leading the charge, the whole Russia story would've already been covered up and buried.

Three scenarios I see from the perspective of media -
1. The media pushes it and keeps public engaged and actually deliver a damaging blow to DJT - Win
2. The media pushes it but fails to legally damage DJT but in the process successfully create public skepticism against the admin. Like how the emails worked against Hillary - Partial Win
3. The media pushes it but it fizzles out and fails to anything to DJT - Well, they've already been labeled as Fake News and MSM Corporatists anyway, so technically a loss but not really.

But yeah, it will take some time no question.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
While I think there is a lot of smoke, I think there is value in not putting too much emotional investment in one particular outcome. You're setting yourself to be disappointed.

Some people are getting a little bit too defensive to the reports that some people involved in the congressional investigation are not as certain on an outcome as some people in the general public.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:mjlol: caught with they pants down. Trump gonna have a hard time explainin his way out of this one

Hell, Pence was head of the Transition team, he lied and said he never heard anything about this yesterday...

WH, Pence: None of us knew about Flynn’s work for Dutch firm with Turkish connections - Hot Air

:francis: Looks like Pence's ass is grass

From what I heard some of the findings on this administration will be buried by the IC to save face. This is grounds for war.

Trump is beyond fukked and that's no question but how does this country look like now from the outside ?

You dudes in here saying no smoking gun will realize how bad Russia just fukked us soon enough.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Running for president might end of being the worst decision of this orange nikka's life, all his skeletons (business and personal) are being exposed.

It baffles me that he still went through with it because of that. I wouldn't run for small town council due to the fact that I don't want people in my business -- let alone president. He's not a complete moron so I'm sure he was aware of his skeletons and that they could come out also. But ego is a motherfukker.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It baffles me that he still went through with it because of that. I wouldn't run for small town council due to the fact that I don't want people in my business -- let alone president. He's not a complete moron so I'm sure he was aware of his skeletons and that they could come out also. But ego is a motherfukker.

It wasn't his choice! He was probably there just to stir up trouble, weaken whoever wins etc.