RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Plenty of people are behind bars with no smoking gun.

It's gonna take the people with the power to do something to actually stand up and do it.

It's important that traditional and social media keep digging and exposing to force their hand so they don't have a choice.
I suspect that the ratio of rich white men with connections to the most powerful entities on the planet to non-rich people of color is bit skewed in that regard

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I disliked Trump as much as Nap but I don't see anything coming out of this, at least not any time soon.

Are some of you guys making fun of Liberals and Democrats actively Republicans and Conservatives? Seems at odds with the demographics of this board

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I suspect that the ratio of rich white men with connections to the most powerful entities on the planet to non-rich people of color is bit skewed in that regard
Agreed, but we also know that rich white men with power will do anything to preserve that power, even throwing other rich white men in the bushes.

The media basically has to make it so it's career suicide NOT to pursue charges/impeachment of trump.

I know it's long odds, but I'm honestly
Surprised it's gotten this far.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I disliked Trump as much as Nap but I don't see anything coming out of this, at least not any time soon.

Are some of you guys making fun of Liberals and Democrats actively Republicans and Conservatives? Seems at odds with the demographics of this board
It's definitely not going to be a quick process. The key is public interest. Both sides of the fence have to play to or distract the public through out this entire process. It took Nixon's ousting 2 years so this one won't be far behind.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

R6ItIRu.gif

QolYySY.gif

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad