RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
FBI really installed a shyt President just so they could expose Russia :russ:

"We're bad guys, it's what we do"
You know, as things play now, I wonder if Comey is as clueless as a lot of us thought. Maybe he's playing the long game and in essence, Trump was just a pawn. Everything that Trump is doing now would just be considered collateral damage and Comey goes into history as a national hero. Obviously, the situation had to present itself first but since it did, maybe this is how he decided to play this out.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Running for president might end of being the worst decision of this orange nikka's life, all his skeletons (business and personal) are being exposed.
Will they be exposed though? That's the question. And when I say exposed I don't mean tweets I mean is this Sunny Delight fukk gonna get impeached? :damn:

I'm not so sure...

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
GOP control wh and congress, it means something
:what:

If you think all the information coming out isn't gonna have an impact on midterms and the next general, then you're a....

Nevermind. :dame:

And contrary to popular belief, I actually don't think all Trump voters were die hards driven by hate. I think many of them bought into the image of Trump and had the mistaken belief that the appearance of wealth and being a "businessman" is a substitute for competency and Trump's unvetted "expertise" could help the economy.

Last edited:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Will they be exposed though? That's the question. And when I say exposed I don't mean tweets I mean is this Sunny Delight fukk gonna get impeached? :damn:

I'm not so sure...
By exposed, I'm not talking about impeachment. By exposed, I mean, knowledge that his "wealth" and "success" aren't legit. By the end of his short reign, we'll all know how the sausage of his real estate/business empire was really made and we will most likely learn that he's living off debt. He spent his entire adult life building up his image, only to have to fall crashing down because his ego/arrogance persuaded him that running for the highest public office was a good idea.

Having money isn't enough, how you earn it matters too. You don't see people revering drug dealers, for instance.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

If you think all the information coming out isn't gonna have an impact on midterms and the next general, then you're a....

And contrary to popular belief, I actually don't think all Trump voters were die hards driven by hate. I think many of them bought into the image of Trump and had the mistaken belief that the appearance of wealth and being a "businessman" is a substitute for competency and Trump's unveiled "expertise" could help the economy.
You're underestimating the stupidity of Amerikkka. And thats dangerous :ufdup:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

And contrary to popular belief, I actually don't think all Trump voters were die hards driven by hate. I think many of them bought into the image of Trump and had the mistaken belief that the appearance of wealth and being a "businessman" is a substitute for competency and Trump's unveiled "expertise" could help the economy.

I agree with what you say to an extent. They bought into the image. Not only that though, Hillary, in retrospect, ran the worst campaign a person like her could run. Voters want to feel as if you are real and Trump was willing to go to places the GOP had given up on while Hillary was all about fundraisers.

campaign.gif

He outworked her on the ground. I think a generic Dem would a won, a Clinton, whom the right has been demonizing for 20 years, had a far tougher time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I agree with what you say to an extent. They bought into the image. Not only that though, Hillary, in retrospect, ran the worst campaign a person like her could run. Voters want to feel as if you are real and Trump was willing to go to places the GOP had given up on while Hillary was all about fundraisers.

campaign.gif

He outworked her on the ground. I think a generic Dem would a won, a Clinton, whom the right has been demonizing for 20 years, had a far tougher time.
:wow: