RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This is what I'm thinking

That before Thanksgiving, Mueller lets the public know exactly what this is all about for better or worse.

i'd be happy if all Mueller drops is the pee tape.
it's the only thing i'm really concerned about and i think it's sad that it's not discussed more here.

i'm probably going to make a thread dedicated specifically to the pee tape.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just heard that preet bharara podcast with bill browder :ohhh:

Yo that muthafukka putin is evil :wow: got damn I was thinking of heading up to Russia in the next few years cuz my homeboy wife is Russian but fukk all that. :what: Most people I meet from out there been cool as fukk but it's so fukked up how they do their people.

Bill browder is a straight up G :salute:

Sergei Magnitsky got more balls than anyone:salute:

Great podcast @fact
This is why I was telling yall to read about the Buzzfeed series they did this summer.

They compiled ALL of the random deaths in London in the last 15 years and linked many of them flat out to Putin and the Kremlin.

Part One: Poison In The System
Part Two: From Russia With Blood
Part Three: The Man Who Knew Too Much
Part Four: The Secrets Of The Spy In The Bag
Part Five: Everyone Thinks He Was Whacked

Putin WILL kill anyone who crosses him.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What yall think on this Woosley story? I bet the CIA was trying to bait Trump and Flynn. I refuse to acknowledge the CIA director was that dumb.

I want to think the CIA was looking to bait Trump since they knew he was working with the Russians.

Smells like a huge operation.

]

Was thinking that as well, but hard to say. Woolsey was definitely not above whoring himself out to the highest bidder after he left CIA. One thing this entire affair has shown is that even highly educated/intelligent people will do the dumbest things if there's a big bag of money to be made. Especially when there is little effort involved. He probably saw them as easy marks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
#TrumpSet be like:

:weebaynanimated:

Startling Report Finds Evidence Democrats May Have Attempted To Influence 2016 Election
Today 9:27am
psimcm6wzdph4uptz3an.jpg

WASHINGTON—Revealing that newly discovered ads and online articles could have been part of a coordinated campaign, a startling new report released Friday found evidence that Democrats may have attempted to influence the 2016 presidential election. “Although it’s unclear if the efforts had any impact, it seems plausible that a loosely connected series of social media posts and grassroots word-of-mouth campaigns about the 2016 election could have originated in the Democratic Party,” said report author Michelle Lipkin, citing several clandestine pro-Clinton ad buys on Facebook and a small-scale, mostly ineffectual anti-Trump research endeavor that was indirectly traced back to several DNC donors. “It’s shocking in the least to discover the DNC dropped hundreds of thousands of dollars to shape the American democratic process; however, we are confident this hidden attempt at influencing the election had little to no effect on the final vote totals.” Lipkin also warned it was entirely possible that the Democrats might attempt to interfere in the 2020 election as well.

:TrumpJordan: