RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Who's going to write the book on the monumental display of white privilege in and out of the WH and glaring double standard with respect to the Obama Admin? This is the only book I care to read.

"White Obama, Black Trump: The Double Standards of the Trump Administration"

by The Black Panther

Foreword by Captain America

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
23 mins ·
"Putin hated Clinton. Putin supported Trump. Clinton battled every Russian attempt to subvert democracy in the United States and Europe. Trump, the greatest political beneficiary of the Russian aggression against democracy, denies the aggression is happening and calls investigations of the crime nothing more than fake news and hoaxes."

As Russia probe gains steam, remember why Putin hated Clinton and supported Trump
OPINION | Putin hated Clinton because he could not buy her support or bully her into acquiescence in his plots to penetrate the American government and…
THEHILL.COM

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Were these people killed?

If You Don’t Hear The Shoe When It Drops, Did It Even Fall?
(A personal scratchpad of under-reported stories that may portend the end of a certain kind of America, and the unfortunate birth of something new.)
Michael David MurphyJun 12
Story for Medium members only

Photographer, Writer, Non-Profiteer.

1*lARZN-MM-B9hUfdfaYW1SA.png

Ever since Clint Watts testified in front of Congress to “follow the trail of dead Russians” I’ve wondered when we’ll start to see the dirtiest side of Putin’s tacticsappear on US soil.

Four stories have crept-up since Watts’ testimony; each has been under-reported by the most watched American media outlets. These stories could be innocuous and unrelated to the larger plan by a foreign government to exert control and influence not just on the US electorate, but on journalists, elections, and civil servants, but each has a whiff that’s unmistakably strange and disconcerting.

Death of ex-BBC reporter Liz MacKean, Aug 18th
Liz MacKean, the British reporter famed for investigating anti-LGBT persecution in Russia, has died at age 52.MacKean died Friday of a stroke, the BBC reports.
source: advocate.com

Death of Peter W. Smith, May 14th
Ten days after speaking with WSJ reporter Shane Harris about his role as a GOP consultant who tried to meet with Russian hackers to obtain HRC’s 30,000 deleted emails (while claiming to be working on behalf of Michael Flynn) Peter W. Smith dies.

In interviews, Shane Harris talks about how he can’t find out Smith’s cause of death.

Death of McClatchy Reporter, May 13th
Scott Christianson, investigative reporter for McClatchy, publishes this piece on May 1st, 2017: “Billionaire Robert Mercer did Trump a huge favor. Will he get a payback?

Twelve days later, on May 13th, Christianson dies “after falling down the back stairs of his home.

Death of US Attorney (who specialized in Visa and Passport fraud) in Miami, May 24th
“The body of Beranton J. Whisenant Jr., 37, who worked for the US attorney’s office in Miami, was found lying on the beach by passersby early Wednesday and authorities are trying to how he died.Whisenant worked in the major crimes unit. He had joined the office in January.” —[NYpost.com]

Threats Cause Democratic Politician to Bow-Out of Mayoral Election in Binghamton, NY
“Later that night, Treiman returned home at 8 p.m. after picking up his two-year-old and eleven-month-old children from a sitter. That’s when an unidentified person in a pickup truck threw a full soda container at him. Treiman said he was hit in the back as he turned to shield the child he was holding.Treiman said the man who threw the can yelled “liberal scumbag” before driving away from the scene.”
“Binghamton mayoral candidate pulls out of race following series of threats” — 20170607

Threats Cause Democratic Politician to Bow-Out of Congressional Election in Iowa
“One consideration has been raised again by recent events at my home. Beginning during my 2016 campaign, I have received very alarming acts of intimidation, including death threats. While some may say enduring threats are just a part of running for office, my personal safety has increasingly become a concern.”
[Kim Weaver’s FB post announcing stepping-down] — 20170603

[MDM — 20170611 — I’ll update this page over time, though Medium won’t let you know when that happens, because yeah.]

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.

Only members of Medium may see responses to this story.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State