RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Financial Times
4 hrs ·
She's accused of allegedly covering up Iran’s participation in the 1994 bombing of a Jewish social club in Buenos Aires, the country’s deadliest terrorist attack.

Argentina’s former president Cristina Fernández de Kirchner is on trial, accused of treason
Fernández de Kirchner is accused of covering up Iran’s involvement in 1994 attack
FT.COM

@4d 6f 6e 65 79
Yeah. They murked the Attorney general investigating the story.

Either Iran killed the guy or Argentinians did it, but it was a cover up.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I hate hearing this "If Trump walks away" BS. Just off his tweets he can be charged with obstruction of justice. That's not counting any of the hundreds of other things that have leaked to the media.

And then theres all the shyt we don't know about.

Those guys have not been following. All the spin about uranium deals, dossier payment, Obama spying... THose are deflections to keep Trump in office. They wouldn't need those if Trump wasn't aware of the trouble to come.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I hate hearing this "If Trump walks away" BS. Just off his tweets he can be charged with obstruction of justice. That's not counting any of the hundreds of other things that have leaked to the media.

Thank you... these scared ass nikkas in here are something else.. if you shook get yourself a ccw and go buy a few guns

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The thing is, there's a difference between what he "could" be charged with and whether he actually will be.

They can have all the evidence of crimes they want (and probably do), but if the people with the power to actually do anything about it (ie. the GOP) are on his side then he'll still get off regardless. It's like these police shootings, there can be all the evidence in the world but if the judge and jury are on your side it doesn't matter.

That's what worries me. I'm not sure there's any recourse if the GOP simply refuses to do anything.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
The thing is, there's a difference between what he "could" be charged with and whether he actually will be.

They can have all the evidence of crimes they want (and probably do), but if the people with the power to actually do anything about it (ie. the GOP) are on his side then he'll still get off regardless. It's like these police shootings, there can be all the evidence in the world but if the judge and jury are on your side it doesn't matter.

That's what worries me. I'm not sure there's any recourse if the GOP simply refuses to do anything.

Dems gotta take back either the house or the Senate.
Yes I know it's gonna be hard with gerrymandering and other forms of voter suppression but if people would give a fukk and get out and vote, it can be done.

No staying home in 18.

They are NOT the same.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Record low # of republicans approve of Trump. An even lower number of overall US citizens approve of Trump. These dudes have elections coming up and have to watch their ass.

High political crimes mixed w normal crimes aren't the same as the various police shootings breh. Stop being a pessimist.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Record low # of republicans approve of Trump. An even lower number of overall US citizens approve of Trump. These dudes have elections coming up and have to watch their ass.

High political crimes mixed w normal crimes aren't the same as the various police shootings breh. Stop being a pessimist.

Trump's approval with Republicans isn't actually low, last I checked it was something like 83%. :francis:

Sure, everybody else despises him, but Republicans are mostly in safe/gerrymandered districts anyway so there's not much incentive for them to care about what people outside of their base think.

Maybe I'm being pessimistic, but I don't think so. There were lots of times during the campaign I thought Trump was done and he ended up being elected somehow, so at this point I'll need to see it to believe it. Just don't want to set myself up for disappointment. :yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What yall think on this Woosley story? I bet the CIA was trying to bait Trump and Flynn. I refuse to acknowledge the CIA director was that dumb.

I want to think the CIA was looking to bait Trump since they knew he was working with the Russians.

Smells like a huge operation.

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just heard that preet bharara podcast with bill browder :ohhh:

Yo that muthafukka putin is evil :wow: got damn I was thinking of heading up to Russia in the next few years cuz my homeboy wife is Russian but fukk all that. :what: Most people I meet from out there been cool as fukk but it's so fukked up how they do their people.

Bill browder is a straight up G :salute:

Sergei Magnitsky got more balls than anyone:salute:

Great podcast @fact