RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Robert Mercer is not the principal owner of Renaissance Technologies. That would be Jim Simons, a former code cracker for the NSA. They make most of their money from the Medallion Fund, a fund for employees only. Outside of the Medallion Fund, they offer two funds to outside investors—Renaissance Institutional Equities Fund (RIEF) and Renaissance Institutional Diversified Alpha (RIDA). I highly doubt this a money laundering operation, although I can't say confidently that no Russians are investors. This place only hires the best of the best of PhDs. Mercer and Brown run the show but Jim Simons makes the most money every year because he is the principal owner.
Their returns are :lawd:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
  1. select a "pro-black" avatar
  2. post about sports or video games to get your post count up
  3. cape for trump and parrot the alt-right talking points of the day
  4. try not to use too much 4cac lingo and get caught
  5. get banned, activate another sleeper account, repeat
:francis:
@Trill Russell :mjpls::sas2:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Walter Shaub on Don McGahn : Later, we read news reports that suggested that Don McGahn [3]A long-time D.C. fixture who now serves as White House counsel.might be serving as counsel to the transition, but we couldn’t get a meeting with him for a period of time. And then when we did, it was unbelievably obvious how in over his head he was. At one point he asked me if I was the one who gave security clearances or reviewed the background investigation conducted by the FBI of nominees. And I told him, “No, you are.” And the response was, “I am?”

:dwillhuh:

When Staying In The Trump Administration Is Worse Than Leaving It

the buck can't stop with him when his pocket is full of rubles.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
  1. select a "pro-black" avatar
  2. post about sports or video games to get your post count up
  3. cape for trump and parrot the alt-right talking points of the day
  4. try not to use too much 4cac lingo and get caught
  5. get banned, activate another sleeper account, repeat
:francis:
Ding ding ding

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Walter Shaub on Don McGahn : Later, we read news reports that suggested that Don McGahn [3]A long-time D.C. fixture who now serves as White House counsel.might be serving as counsel to the transition, but we couldn’t get a meeting with him for a period of time. And then when we did, it was unbelievably obvious how in over his head he was. At one point he asked me if I was the one who gave security clearances or reviewed the background investigation conducted by the FBI of nominees. And I told him, “No, you are.” And the response was, “I am?”

When Staying In The Trump Administration Is Worse Than Leaving It

Leave all the decision to the generals brehs

I know more than the generals brehs

Throw the generals under the bus brehs

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Be the commander in chief but take zero responsibility for military loss of life brehs.
He did same thing back when that seal was killed earlier this year. "They lost him."
images

He really does know more than the generals.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@hashmander read up on David Magerman. A real genius within the firm. This is the guy within the company who spoke out against Mercer. He was only a partner and below Mercer who is an executive. Ultimately he went public with his frustration with Mercer and got fired. Magerman was probably their top partner. Peter Brown is married to Obama's former FDA commissioner. Almost everyone in that company is left-leaning. Simons the largest donor to Obama and Clinton I believe. Mercer is the odd one.

Read these two:
‘You Have to Stop,’ Renaissance Executive Tells Boss About Trump Support

Renaissance Feud Spills Over to Hedge Fund Poker Night

Last edited: