RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Mercer/Bannon crew were behind the original funding of the dossier, it would make the most sense, learn all you can about your guy before you join the party to hold it over him if he wins, and push your agenda. That makes the most sense to me
Eh. There were a lot of anti-trump republican monied types.

You think Evan McMullin just funded his campaign out of nowhere?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why did Kushner, Sessions, Flynn, Carter and the entire trump family lie about their connections (financial and otherwise) to countless people whom are widely known to have direct/indirect connections to Russian intelligence and/or the Kremlin?

You tell me...
you left out Manafort, Cohen, Trump Jr, Ivanka, Gordon, Parscale, Assange...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Eh. There were a lot of anti-trump republican monied types.

You think Evan McMullin just funded his campaign out of nowhere?
I first thought McMullin's backers, and then thought McCain on behalf of his boyfriend, but this just seems to me like something that Mercer would do because Pence got on the ticket, and he is owned by the Koch's, so maybe the Mercers wanted some leverage. Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me, and it makes sense with all the palace intrigue tied to this president, but it's just my theory, and I am probably wrong, but if I'm right, I'm the only one planting my flag in it, lol.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Talk a good game? Brown is hardly even known. :heh:
i read an article about how he and mercer were at odds over trump. well before trump mercer was unknown politically too. and "talk a good game" was just a figure of speech, whether it's just him talking with mercer and telling him how shytty trump is in private or expressing it publicly. no one gives a shyt about your words, deeds matter and mercer gets that.