RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 hr ·
Senate Chaplain Barry Black delivered a stunning morning prayer one day after Jeff Flake’s powerful anti-Trump speech, calling for God to “give us more legislators who are not afraid to call sin by its right name” and “provide us with more patriots who will stand for right, regardless of the consequences.”

Senate chaplain prays for 'more patriots who will stand for right' after Flake speech
"Lord, provide us with more patriots who will stand for right, regardless of the consequences.”
THEHILL.COM

ffs

:snoop:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Hill
1 hr ·
Senate Chaplain Barry Black delivered a stunning morning prayer one day after Jeff Flake’s powerful anti-Trump speech, calling for God to “give us more legislators who are not afraid to call sin by its right name” and “provide us with more patriots who will stand for right, regardless of the consequences.”

Senate chaplain prays for 'more patriots who will stand for right' after Flake speech
"Lord, provide us with more patriots who will stand for right, regardless of the consequences.”
THEHILL.COM

ffs

this...kinda helps? :leon:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i read an article about how he and mercer were at odds over trump. well before trump mercer was unknown politically too. and "talk a good game" was just a figure of speech, whether it's just him talking with mercer and telling him how shytty trump is in private or expressing it publicly. no one gives a shyt about your words, deeds matter and mercer gets that.
I agree. I'm sure they talk frequently about this as they are both Co-CEOs. They are both naturally reserved as well. But these guys make 9 figures every year in the last decade. Conversations are different at that level.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Walter Shaub on Don McGahn : Later, we read news reports that suggested that Don McGahn [3]A long-time D.C. fixture who now serves as White House counsel.might be serving as counsel to the transition, but we couldn’t get a meeting with him for a period of time. And then when we did, it was unbelievably obvious how in over his head he was. At one point he asked me if I was the one who gave security clearances or reviewed the background investigation conducted by the FBI of nominees. And I told him, “No, you are.” And the response was, “I am?”

:dwillhuh:

When Staying In The Trump Administration Is Worse Than Leaving It

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

pause at :21 to get a :TrumpUKnowledge: appearance

0LxnTQA.gif

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Robert Mercer is not the principal owner of Renaissance Technologies. That would be Jim Simons, a former code cracker for the NSA. They make most of their money from the Medallion Fund, a fund for employees only. Outside of the Medallion Fund, they offer two funds to outside investors—Renaissance Institutional Equities Fund (RIEF) and Renaissance Institutional Diversified Alpha (RIDA). I highly doubt this a money laundering operation, and I can't say confidently that no Russians are investors. This place only hires the best of the best of PhDs. Mercer and Brown run the show but Jim Simons makes the most money every year because he is the principal owner.

Last edited:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walter Shaub on Don McGahn : Later, we read news reports that suggested that Don McGahn [3]A long-time D.C. fixture who now serves as White House counsel.might be serving as counsel to the transition, but we couldn’t get a meeting with him for a period of time. And then when we did, it was unbelievably obvious how in over his head he was. At one point he asked me if I was the one who gave security clearances or reviewed the background investigation conducted by the FBI of nominees. And I told him, “No, you are.” And the response was, “I am?”

When Staying In The Trump Administration Is Worse Than Leaving It
:mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The Hill
1 hr ·

THEHILL.COM

ffs

this...kinda helps? :leon:

It's a LOT--and I mean A LOT--better than what his white evangelical counterparts would have the courage to do.