RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pizzagate isn't prove of anything.

Where are podesta alleged victims? why no one come forward and accuse him of sexual assault?
If the info in that thread doesn't convince you that Podesta is a pedo and or closely associated with pedophilia I don't know what else to tell you. And victims can take years before coming foward to the public, Ex. Weinstein's victims

I'm done, you can have the last word

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
HUH?

Trump said the FBI paid for the dossier how is that different from literally your second sentence?
But we know the FBI did not pay for the dossier.
We also know much of the dossier has been proven as true and Steele as credible.

So what I said was nothing at all like Trump.

Enjoy your thread though. :mjgrin:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Difference between Trumpistas and others is that only one side wants to obstruct an investigation into any relationships with Russians. You're not going to see people in here crying if Mueller decides he wants to see Podestas tax returns.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The problem with your theory is its the "unfair media and the "other side" reporting it.:mjlol:

:mjlol:@ his followers like you
classic strawman/ad-hominem attack:salute:
Perception and reality don't always match. Especially in the case of Trump. The media that Trump swears is his mortal enemy is the same media that would spend 30 minutes with a camera on an empty podium with his name emblazoned on it waiting for him to give a rambling speech and ad lib his latest gripe during the campaign. They were his biggest promoters.

So, I don't believe that the Media is the total enemy of Trump, at all times. For every time they have negative coverage of him, they are fickle and as we saw with the Syrian Airstrip bombing, they are actually dying for him to give them a reason to say "how presidential he is" and how he is finally growing into his role. Trump could have the media eating out his hand if he was a bit smarter.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
bipartisanship is bullshyt, and anyone who doesn't think so is a willing fool.

There are simply good ideas and bad ideas. When one party decides against good ideas because they want "compromise" and "bipartisanship", you know what you get?Terrible wars. Obamacare aka the Republican healthcare option from the 90's. Tax cuts for the rich. Corporate welfare.

These parties are not voting for your best interests buddy. And when you think one party will "save the country", you're just a partisan hack buffoon.

You that excited about permanent GOP control of the government?

Do you I guess :hubie:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But we know the FBI did not pay for the dossier.
We also know much of the dossier has been proven as true and Steele as credible.

So what I said was nothing at all like Trump.

Enjoy your thread though. :mjgrin:
If you find nothing wrong with the FBI being willing to pay for opposition research on a presidential candidate and the only reason they didn't was because of a name leak...:hubie:

So you believe trump had a pee-pee and prostitute party on Obama's bed:stopitslime:

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perception and reality don't always match. Especially in the case of Trump. The media that Trump swears is his mortal enemy is the same media that would spend 30 minutes with a camera on an empty podium with his name emblazoned on it waiting for him to give a rambling speech and ad lib his latest gripe during the campaign. They were his biggest promoters.

So, I don't believe that the Media is the total enemy of Trump, at all times. For every time they have negative coverage of him, they are fickle and as we saw with the Syrian Airstrip bombing, they are actually dying for him to give them a reason to say "how presidential he is" and how he is finally growing into his role. Trump could have the media eating out his hand if he was a bit smarter.
You're half right

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:hubie:I've been informed its just repackaged news, proving once again how shytty the main stream media is.

This could be a thread all it's own, full of stories that broke in mainstream outlets months to years after less traditional outlets broke them. The MSM is the definition of :flabbynsick:. Only thing is all sorts of shyt makes it on to non traditional outlets and it's impossible to sort it all out.:francis: