RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

brick james

John piffington
Daps
These parties are not voting for your best interests buddy. And when you think one party will "save the country", you're just a partisan hack buffoon.

These parties are comprised of millions of the most engaged voters and political actors. What you are really saying is that people are not doing what you specifically want them to do. If you think a country needs saving, and that a country can be saved, then I'm going to imagine that one of the massive coalitions that has a hundred million plus members is going to do it.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is some seriously strange reaching and twisting and spinning by this trump surrogate here.

we got @Conan The Barbarian up in the thread like:

giphy.gif

The Hillbots assembled :russ:

Collude with Russia to prove Trump colluded with Russia, brehs :mjlol::mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Hillbots assembled :russ:

Collude with Russia to prove Trump colluded with Russia, brehs :mjlol::mjlol:
Ya man's son in law and campaign manager are under investigation by the federal government in two jurisdictions. each.

Shut the fukk up hoe.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You think Kaep fukk with either Clinton or Trump?:mjlol:
Did I say anything about Clinton :beli:. Just wanna know why u reppin keap in ya avi and caping for trump?

Trump outchea calling Kaep out on a weekly basis telling owners to dump players who kneel or support Keap:what: u look like an idiot starting this thread deflecting for trump and assembling your trump croonies

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did I say anything about Clinton :beli:. Just wanna know why u reppin keap in ya avi and caping for trump?

Trump outchea calling Kaep out on a weekly basis telling owners to dump players who kneel or support Keap:what: u look like an idiot starting this thread deflecting for trump and assembling your trump croonies

Im sorry i didnt know this thread was about how great Trump is

By your logic you are saying the Washington Post & New York Times are also Trump supporters:mjlol:

Honest Question - Are you guys fukking crazy?:stopitslime:

Ya man's son in law and campaign manager are under investigation by the federal government in two jurisdictions. each.

Shut the fukk up hoe.

You got too much testosterone in this post bro, simmer down:rudy: