RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Trump will tweet about this shortly:

She's being modest....this is the real Russian scandal House Opens Investigation Into Hillary's Approval Of Russia Uranium Deal

$145 million from a Russian into Clinton Foundation coffers...and and.....Manafort worked with Podesta firm to funnel money from Russian entity. So Russian taking over our elections and shiity shiit like that is complete bullshiiit.... :mjgrin:.

The whole time yall Homegirl was projecting her own activities onto her opposition.

That's like me take cookies out the cookie jar, grandma noticed all the cookies gone, I blame my cousins, when my face has chocolate on the side. :dead:

Russian Collusion Delusion.

Ive been telling yall for a year this is a Fairy Tale Farce, they projecting on Trump their own misdeeds. No .. I'm not Trump loving, but I'm not gone to participate in mass unsubstantiated hysteria and psychosis....

Stop letting the MsM play yall for a fool. Wake Up Mayne.

Shouts to @thekingsmen for the link

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets get to choppin this fable.
Vqt2tVj.png

Go ahead and start chopping.

Gonna save this post for when Cheeto in chief resigns.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Accusing the FBI for doing their job as conspiring against him is not old news.

Knowledge that the FBI offered to pay steele to continue his investigation into potential collusion, russian interference, and other crimes linked with Trump Campaign associates is old news.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Accusing the FBI for doing their job as conspiring against him is not old news.

Knowledge that the FBI offered to pay steele to continue his investigation into potential collusion, russian interference, and other crimes linked with Trump Campaign associates is old news.
HUH?

Trump said the FBI paid for the dossier how is that different from literally your second sentence?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Ima have to start bringing up receipts from the Impeach Trump thread it seems like

:sas2:

LAffaireRusse—GOP CORNERS ROHRABACHER—CORKER & FLAKE ATTACK—SDNY/MUELLER MANAFORT $ LAUNDRY PROBE!

Screen_Shot_2017-10-19_at_11.20.25_AM.png

I thought this was old news brehs :whoo:

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 @Call Me James @Behelit

So as I said, I was confused why this was a breaking news story when it was not new.

I was unaware, that Devin Nunes was seeking financial disclosures which led to the resurfacing of the information.:jbhmm: A dude who started the failed witch hunt against Susan Rice in coordination with the White House in order to give Trump a shield to deflect the focus on him.

Trump was also briefed on the contents of the dossier and other related issues of possible influencing of his campaign by the Russian government when he won by the Obama white house so this should be old news to him too.:jbhmm:

Then just a few minutes ago I see Sarah Huckabee tweet about it :jbhmm: with Trump tweeting about it a few days ago as if they are trying to make it the new "thing".

Its almost seems coordinated ...which isn't unusual from the right wing noise machine and particularly from the Trump camp.

Anyways, that is my theory. He hopes his followers like you gobble it up as the newest deflection to fight on his behalf against the unfair media and "other side".

It doesn't change the fact the FBI investigation is ongoing like I said. But personally, I'm off of this topic. If it comes out that it was all a conspiracy or not, I'm focused on what will get this dude out of office and it won't be contingent on Russia in my opinion.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
$145 million from a Russian into Clinton Foundation coffers...and and.....Manafort worked with Podesta firm to funnel money from Russian entity. So Russian taking over our elections and shiity shiit like that is complete bullshiiit.... :mjgrin:.

WRONG!

Canadian businessman who was no longer a part of the company being SOLD and this was after selling his shares years prior.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So as I said, I was confused why this was a breaking news story when it was not new.

I was unaware, that Devin Nunes was seeking financial disclosures which led to the resurfacing of the information.:jbhmm: A dude who started the failed witch hunt against Susan Rice in coordination with the White House in order to give Trump a shield to deflect the focus on him.

Trump was also briefed on the contents of the dossier and other related issues of possible influencing of his campaign by the Russian government when he won by the Obama white house so this should be old news to him too.:jbhmm:

Then just a few minutes ago I see Sarah Huckabee tweet about it :jbhmm: with Trump tweeting about it a few days ago as if they are trying to make it the new "thing".

Its almost seems coordinated ...which isn't unusual from the right wing noise machine and particularly from the Trump camp.

Anyways, that is my theory. He hopes his followers like you gobble it up as the newest deflection to fight on his behalf against the unfair media and "other side".

It doesn't change the fact the FBI investigation is ongoing like I said. But personally, I'm off of this topic. If it comes out that it was all a conspiracy or not, I'm focused on what will get this dude out of office and it won't be contingent on Russia in my opinion.

The problem with your theory is its the "unfair media and the "other side" reporting it.:mjlol:

:mjlol:@ his followers like you
classic strawman/ad-hominem attack:salute: