RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
We have to end this notion whereby if I don't agree with or don't tolerate a sentiment or joke that I don't understand it. Its this gaslighting and goalpost moving you keep enabling to suggest some sort of superiority that doesn't exist.

Pot, meet kettle. :bpumad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tillerson wants his Oil shyt and his Tax Cuts

Mattis, Pompeo and Kelly are there for the Military

THAT'S IT

When this is all over with, they will walk away from this with their hands clean and fall back on the "I served my country with honor" bullshyt
I keep telling people to read about ALEXANDER HAIG.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
It was a talking points that popped up here numerous times too #trumpset and their digital marching orders
And no it wasn't Haitians saying it
next election cycle we need to ban these trolls from the drop @FAH1223 @tru_m.a.c @Brooklynzson
None of these assclowns that come out of nowhere to post like @Scoop and Alyesus should even be allowed to breathe on here.....

Just :camby: from the jump. Don't give them any platform at all....

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We have to end this notion whereby if I don't agree with or don't tolerate a sentiment or joke that I don't understand it. Its this gaslighting and goalpost moving you keep enabling to suggest some sort of superiority that doesn't exist.

How about, I'm tired of shyt corny shyt. That good enough for you? Thats enough to stand on its own two feet.

Continual appeals to humor isn't an adequate excuse to being called out for being a repeated fukkhead.
"on both sides"

scarhead

All Star
Daps
This whole John Kelly thing didn't disappoint me as I already viewed him as a Trump supporter - he's there to grab Trump before he pushes the nuke button and not much else. Aside from having a little more common sense to not actually wanna start WW3, I don't expect him to have higher moral ground and decency than Trump. It is fukked up but it is what it is at this point.