RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Hill
3 mins ·
Billionaire Democratic donor Tom Steyer has launched a massive, nationwide campaign to impeach President Trump, calling on Americans to sign a petition and call their congress member urging immediate action.

Top Dem donor launches campaign to impeach Trump
"If that isn't the case for impeaching and removing a dangerous president, then what has our government become?” Tom Steyer asked.
THEHILL.COM

:mjgrin:
We got billionaire yoppers too :mjgrin: :bustback:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Very interesting. :ohhh:

Can't say I know the full scope of this, but I did see something that may be related.

I saw a lot of comments on the news sites I follow on Facebook that brought up Haiti during the elections. Not every comment, mind you--I expect the normal amount of Clinton bashing--but I saw obvious trolls as well as Billy Bob rednecks bringing up Haiti. :huhldup:

I was like "since when do all these rednecks care about Haiti?" :wtf:

It was a talking points that popped up here numerous times too #trumpset and their digital marching orders
And no it wasn't Haitians saying it

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
AFRICA is big as fukk :mindblown:

Fixed

073f72b7aba44690a5d150c7580db264.PNG

I understand you were talking about Chad (Rachel Maddow's analysis last night was dope :bpbanderas: ), but I think not that many people know the true size of Africa because of the Mercator map projection.

No, it didn't. I understand the Trump-esque memes as well as the basement level equivocation thats par for the course for 80% of the shyt he posts.

Don't play me.

He was being facetious. :mjstare:

Do you not understand sarcasm? :jbhmm:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He was being facetious. :mjstare:

Do you not understand sarcasm? :jbhmm:
We have to end this notion whereby if I don't agree with or don't tolerate a sentiment or joke that I don't understand it. Its this gaslighting and goalpost moving you keep enabling to suggest some sort of superiority that doesn't exist.

How about, I'm tired of shyt corny shyt. That good enough for you? Thats enough to stand on its own two feet.

Continual appeals to humor isn't an adequate excuse to being called out for being a repeated fukkhead.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
We have to end this notion whereby if I don't agree with or don't tolerate a sentiment or joke that I don't understand it. Its this gaslighting and goalpost moving you keep enabling to suggest some sort of superiority that doesn't exist.

How about, I'm tired of shyt corny shyt. That good enough for you? Thats enough to stand on its own two feet.

Continual appeals to humor isn't an adequate excuse to being called out for being a repeated fukkhead.

Kinda just described yourself bruh

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I see it as this way:

They're close enough to be employees.

But they're there to prevent WW3 from a bigger dumbass.

Don't forget, fellow Nazis tried to assassinate Hitler. Dont think everyone in the room is a de facto ally.
Tillerson wants his Oil shyt and his Tax Cuts

Mattis, Pompeo and Kelly are there for the Military

THAT'S IT

When this is all over with, they will walk away from this with their hands clean and fall back on the "I served my country with honor" bullshyt