RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

The grossest part about this is when he kicks, he will receive a presidents funeral. Might need to watch a few westboro church videos, learn a few things about being as distasteful, vile, and disrespectful as possible for when that magic times comes.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Hill
1 min ·
BREAKING: President Trump claimed to have contacted the family of "virtually every" fallen US service member since taking office, but leaked emails reportedly reveal the White House knew the claim wasn’t true and was forced to scramble to identify the fallen troops and their families.

Leaked emails show White House knew Trump claim about contacting Gold Star families wasn’t true: report
White House aides reportedly scrambled to obtain the info after Trump claimed he had contacted "virtually every" family.
THEHILL.COM

yikes

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Hill
1 hr ·
Rep. Elijah Cummings, the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, revealed in a letter to committee chairman GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy, that "several” White House aides have admitted to using personal email accounts for official government business — an apparent violation of the Presidential Records Act.

Top Oversight Dem: Several White House aides admitted to using private email for official business
President Trump frequently criticized Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email account.
THEHILL.COM

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He signed an executive order to recall all retired military official(some one correct me if I am wrong).
This does not sound good.
I think it just allows them to recall retired Air Force pilots but either way I'm surprised this isn't being talked about more on here.

A lying draft dodger trying to force military personnel out of retirement is a true disgrace.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

The Hill
1 hr ·
Rep. Elijah Cummings, the top Democrat on the House Oversight Committee, revealed in a letter to committee chairman GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy, that "several” White House aides have admitted to using personal email accounts for official government business — an apparent violation of the Presidential Records Act.

Top Oversight Dem: Several White House aides admitted to using private email for official business
President Trump frequently criticized Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email account.
THEHILL.COM

another front page story in the margins.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@88m3 if you get the URL from the part of the FB post that shows when the post was made i.e. "2 HRS AGO" you can post THAT link and the smart-embed will take over.

Look at what I did to your recent post.

Yeah, I know, I suspect they may lag though... any idea?

The Hill
3 hrs ·
President Trump is expected to block the release of thousands of documents related to the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy that are set to be released next week over concerns that some of the more recent documents could expose information on US intelligence operations.

Trump expected to block release of thousands of JFK assassination documents: report
White House officials did not comment on what details regarding Kennedy's death would be kept secret if Trump blocked the release.
THEHILL.COM

butter emails