RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Rep. Wilson was La David Johnson's mentor. Rep. Wilson obviously knows the Johnson Family on a personal level. Look at Rep. Wilson as a mediary. I'm certain the Johnson Family was distraught and the widow wanted everyone to hear Trump's words of comfort, hence using the speakerphone, not knowing he would prove himself again to be a soulless fraud. Again, Rep. Wilson is there to console and be a voice for the family. Kelly knows this. He understands this arrangement. He understands it and still attacked her. Disgusting.

Exactly!

capp34

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Kelly is a clown for those comments he knew what was up but if he wants to kiss the ring he can go down with the sinking ship that is the Trump admin. No one from this admin should be able walk the streets without being berated by the public when this clown show is over.

Daps
Kelly can be a scumbag and be a guard of the nation at large. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Yes, that's true on the surface, but his actions regarding these military deaths and carrying water for Trump on them isn't superficial scumbaggery, it's enabling the narrative that Trump's actions are acceptable and shouldn't be an indicator of his blatant incompetence and lack of morality.

Kelly has now very openly and publicly crossed the line into literally being a soldier for Trump. Him being a scumbag would have been just remaining silent while Cheeto used his son's death as a prop. He showed he's way more dangerous than a scumbag. He's Miller-lite now.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Rep. Wilson was La David Johnson's mentor. Rep. Wilson obviously knows the Johnson Family on a personal level. Look at Rep. Wilson as a mediary. I'm certain the Johnson Family was distraught and the widow wanted everyone to hear Trump's words of comfort, hence using the speakerphone, not knowing he would prove himself again to be a soulless fraud. Again, Rep. Wilson is there to console and be a voice for the family. Kelly knows this. He understands this arrangement. He understands it and still attacked her. Disgusting.
ll both and apologize. Trust me

Kelly will call both apologize. Trust me

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
So just curious what you guys think it will take for democrats to win in 2018 and 2020? Like an idea of a general strategy?

I’m personally past caring how stupid this guy is and I think it’s democrats nationally need to start getting a message out there for 2018.

Like I know the dude is an idiot but what is going to be done to make sure these fukks don’t get another turn and this dude gets to appoint more Supreme Court justices.

Being outraged at the dude won’t get him the fukk out. Got to win some fukking elections. Republicans aren’t impeaching this dude and the 25th admendment isn’t going to be used.

This country is finished for a generation if he gets replace Kennedy and Ginsburg. Finito and done. Hope they can hang on for 3 years but they’re definitely not hanging on for 7

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
So just curious what you guys think it will take for democrats to win in 2018 and 2020? Like an idea of a general strategy?
I’m personally past caring how stupid this guy is and I think it’s democrats nationally need to start getting a message out there for 2018.
Like I know the dude is an idiot but what is going to be done to make sure these fukks don’t get another turn and this dude gets to appoint more Supreme Court justices.
Being outraged at the dude won’t get him the fukk out. Got to win some fukking elections. Republicans aren’t impeaching this dude and the 25th admendment isn’t going to be used.
This country is finished for a generation if he gets replace Kennedy and Ginsburg. Finito and done. Hope they can hang on for 3 years but they’re definitely not hanging on for 7

voter turnout is def what we need.
i need to educate myself on gerrymandering.
i understand the basics of the practice but i really want to dig my teeth into it.

voter turnout could be completely negated by gerrymandering and is.

this whole situation with trump as president is still surreal to me.