RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Kelly is not with the opps. I see what game he's playing. He's there to check Trump and prevent chaos. I think he will testify and fukk Trump over when the time is right. Unless, Russia gave Trump kompromat on him.
After today, it's clear Kelly is not who the media thinks he is. He says he was stunned to learn Rep. Wilson listened in on the call. Did he consider that just MAYBE it was the widow who asked her to listen with her? Is it their fault Trump said what he said? He was stunned? Did any correspondent reapond to him saying he was stunned follow up by asking how did he feel after Trump publicly lashed out at the Khan Family? Kelly will spin and defend the indefensible every single time. He's a Trump supporter just as much as he is a public servant.

Kelly is flying close to the sun while keeping the string to the ground attached.

I completely get it
, but I was not pleased with his comments today.

Again, yall should study Alexander Haig and how he grounded Nixon through Watergate.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

SparklingMintyBear-size_restricted.gif

No cacs will save us. fukk this guy.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
fukk YOU KELLY, SHE WAS IN THE fukkING CAR WHEN TRUMP CALLED.
Was she supposed to hop out so Trump could tell her, he knew what he signed up for in private?

a$$hole.

It is disgusting that he is referencing his son to defend this orangutang's behavior. Anybody who said that he's doing the better good in the white house can forget it, he's apart of this Trump clan just the same as Spicer, Manafort, Flynn, Conway etc.

His outside support was fading when he didn't respond to Trump using his son's death for political purposes, this is going to get his "adult in the room" title stripped.

:scust:

I didn’t expect Kelly to go against Trump in public though. He’s there to babysit and placate the orange monkey.

When it comes to issues like this, when it got in the national headlines, Kelly has to play ball or go home. No other option. He chose to play ball, but that doesn't mean he's not "an adult in the room", personally I think he's probably a far right conservative, but I don't think he as depraved as the true Trump enablers. None of which means I like or respect him as a person, or an appointed official.

Yo fukk kelly man. Trump has that fakket by the balls too:pacspit:

That shyt was spineless. damn trump run shyt like that? :hhh:

So its official now right? John Kelly is just another piece of shyt in the Trump Crime Family:martin:

I just said the exact same thing on twitter.

Kelly is officially with the opps now :demonic:

Kelly is not with the opps. I see what game he's playing. He's there to check Trump and prevent chaos. I think he will testify and fukk Trump over when the time is right. Unless, Russia gave Trump kompromat on him.

After today, it's clear Kelly is not who the media thinks he is. He says he was stunned to learn Rep. Wilson listened in on the call. Did he consider that just MAYBE it was the widow who asked her to listen with her? Is it their fault Trump said what he said? He was stunned? Did any correspondent respond to him saying he was stunned by asking how he felt after Trump publicly lashed out at the Khan Family? Kelly will spin and defend the indefensible every single time. He's a Trump supporter just as much as he is a public servant.

These two make the most sense

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rep. Wilson was La David Johnson's mentor. Rep. Wilson obviously knows the Johnson Family on a personal level. Look at Rep. Wilson as a mediary. I'm certain the Johnson Family was distraught and the widow wanted everyone to hear Trump's words of comfort, hence using the speakerphone, not knowing he would prove himself again to be a soulless fraud. Again, Rep. Wilson is there to console and be a voice for the family. Kelly knows this. He understands this arrangement. He understands it and still attacked her. Disgusting.