RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
When it comes to issues like this, when it got in the national headlines, Kelly has to play ball or go home. No other option. He chose to play ball, but that doesn't mean he's not "an adult in the room", personally I think he's probably a far right conservative, but I don't think he as depraved as the true Trump enablers. None of which means I like or respect him as a person, or an appointed official.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
regardless, this is huge news in the legitimization of social media and a turning point in the perception of the internet.

Regardless, at the end of the day...these politicians are self serving and will always put their interest ahead of the rest and one must read the fine print...regardless

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Kelly is not with the opps. I see what game he's playing. He's there to check Trump and prevent chaos. I think he will testify and fukk Trump over when the time is right. Unless, Russia gave Trump kompromat on him.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After today, it's clear Kelly is not who the media thinks he is. He says he was stunned to learn Rep. Wilson listened in on the call. Did he consider that just MAYBE it was the widow who asked her to listen with her? Is it their fault Trump said what he said? He was stunned? Did any correspondent respond to him saying he was stunned by asking how he felt after Trump publicly lashed out at the Khan Family? Kelly will spin and defend the indefensible every single time. He's a Trump supporter just as much as he is a public servant.

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Kelly is not with the opps. I see what game he's playing. He's there to check Trump and prevent chaos. I think he will testify and fukk Trump over when the time is right. Unless, Russia gave Trump kompromat on him.
After today, it's clear Kelly is not who the media thinks he is. Kelly will spin and defend the indefensible every single time. He's a Trump supporter just as much as he is a public servant.

These two make the most sense