RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just wow.

"A lot of the things he says, sometimes you guys take....literally"

This shyt is surreal.

:russ:

So basically their defense is, the president we support is an idiot who we shouldn't take at his word when he spazzes out like a five year old.

The white male privilege on display here is unfukking believable

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I listened to this this morning on my way to work. She has been doing some pretty good pieces the last couple of weeks, and breaks down the trail pretty well. My only issue is that the way she speaks gets me aggy sometimes. :yeshrug:
Im convinced her delivery is the worst in MSM. She's just so obnoxious with it. But the substance is usually A1 and I can't turn the channel.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
:russ:

So basically their defense is, the president we support is an idiot who we shouldn't take at his word when he spazzes out like a five year old.

The white male privilege on display here is unfukking believable

The sad and scary thing is Trump and his inexperienced goons could be getting away with so much shyt if he just acted like a level-headed human being - that's all that's required of you as a cac male in this country - you just have to look and superficially act the part. Look on further than the overreaction to his joint congress address last week. He was saying the same shytty shyt but in a subdued way.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:francis:this shyt would be much funnier if half the voters didn't think it was all a big conspiracy by Obama

:francis:if Trump suffers serious consequences, millions of people are going to think it's a work

:francis:they were sharpening their knives before the election because Trump said the fix was in. imagine what they'll do if Orange Hitler is ousted from power.

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
:francis:this shyt would be much funnier if half the voters didn't think it was all a big conspiracy by Obama

:francis:if Trump suffers serious consequences, millions of people are going to think it's a work

:francis:they were sharpening their knives before the election because Trump said the fix was in. imagine what they'll do if Orange Hitler is ousted from power.

That's why I pray that whatever does him in is so clear and so obvious that only the looniest of loons will be able to make excuses for him. I want this evil bozo to be utterly humiliated.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

His supporters were on tv openly talking insurrection and trying to kill Clinton if she won.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
That's why I pray that whatever does him in is so clear and so obvious that only the looniest of loons will be able to make excuses for him. I want this evil bozo to be utterly humiliated.
His base is beyond brainwashed, shyt is years and years of fox news pounding them with fear. A video of Putin pissing on trump while trump pisses on an American flag could leak and his base would be like....hmm bad comb over, orange skin, fat, abnormally small hands...yup that's gotta be obama

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
ITS. ABOUT. TO. GO. DOWN!!!

House Intelligence Committee agenda!!!!!!!!!

They got the MFing DREAM TEAM!

C6WGbh1WgAEbOzs.jpg

:damn: LeBron, Jordan, Magic, Duncan, Wilt just stepped in the gym and asked "ayo, who got next"

:letmesee:

:cliffordharrisexcuseme:

Auntie Waters/Franken 2020 Special advisor(s) Bernie and Obama. RIP to the GOP