RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So let me get this straight:

Spicer is basically saying that 45's claim that he's being illegally wiretapped by Obama needs to be looked into by Congress to "add credibility" to the claim?

And him asking Congress directly to investigate it is so he can circumvent the IC, who would have ostensibly carried out the wiretapping operation? :what:

So he's basically saying the claim is baseless, and unless Congress agrees to investigate it, it doesn't have any legitimacy? :wow:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Spicer just fukked up and confirmed theres a DOJ investigation now :wow:

I'm sorry, this statement by Spicer here kind of threw me for a loop.

-He admitted indirectly that the DOJ has an ongoing investigation against DT's Administration.

-Given DT's "wiretapping" claim, going to the DOJ over their concerns would either

A) place their "legitimate" wiretapping concerns on a back burner, if it's legitimate, or
B) interfere with the DOJ investigation, if it's illegitimate (making it obstruction of justice).

-To escape further scrutiny, the WH going to Congress directly to investigate independent of the IC is supposedly a way of not stepping in the way of the investigation...except the wiretapping claim would, if true, mean that the IC is at fault (since they would have carried it out).

-Meaning that if Congress agrees to investigate the claim themselves, that casts aspersions on the investigation they're doing against Trump :mindblown: interrupting the investigation without committing "Obstruction of Justice", per se :tinfoilbrown:

-This would give them enough plausible deniability to refute charges of obstructing justice :hubie:putting heat on the IC :tinfoilbrown:

:tinfoilbrown::tinfoilbrown::tinfoilbrown::tinfoilbrown:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So let me get this straight:

Spicer is basically saying that 45's claim that he's being illegally wiretapped by Obama needs to be looked into by Congress to "add credibility" to the claim?

And him asking Congress directly to investigate it is so he can circumvent the IC, who would have ostensibly carried out the wiretapping operation? :what:

So he's basically saying the claim is baseless, and unless Congress agrees to investigate it, it doesn't have any legitimacy? :wow:
Congress will not touch it unless they all want to be defendants in the lawsuit. Most of them don't even want to talk about it.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Al Franken has arrived!

Says: "I think Jeff Sessions committed Perjury"

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Took him long enough. But given that he posed the question in the first place, he's handled this with restraint. Initially he was very measured after the truth came out. Today, Grassley tried to place the blame on him for Session's slip up, so I'm guessing that why he's going all in now.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
He could not go on twitter rants. He can get advice of non-neophyte individuals on how to best proceed.

When will they just admit their president is a retard.
The question and focus should be: Why is the most powerful politician in the world a neophyte at politics? :jbhmm:

Even if he didn't go an twitter rants and most of his ignorance was exhibited privately, this would still be an embarrassing (and dangerous) situation for this country.

And come to think of it, most of his top advisors are also neophytes at politics. :dame:

God bless America but luckily I'll be gone soon. :pachaha: