RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

15oE49F.gif

15oE49F.gif

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
:mjlol:so trump himself met with the russians

:whoa:"This means nothing."

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
"I met with the Russians, I never said I didn't meet with the Russians. There are a lot of Russians in Trump Tower and they paid a lot of money to buy apartments there, believe me.

Now I said that I haven't CALLED Russia in years and that's still true. I haven't called Russia in years, in years. Next question. Sit down, sit down, sit down, next question "

24fbVO3.png

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trump selling Intel to Tmz :picard:
He's probably literally trying to buy some dirt on Obama, Arnold, or Rosie. This is the president of the United States. Either that, or maybe Harvey secured the racist out takes from the apprentice that's out there, and he is buying some leverage for the future. I do remember reading not too long ago that Harvey is down with Trump or team, I think business interests or something. Don't remember the specifics

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

4:37

If you want to know what a pro-Russia policy would look like, Chris. here are some elements of it. You’d slash defense spending, slow down our nuclear modernization, roll back missile defense systems, you would enter into a one-sided nuclear arms control agreement, and you’d do everything you could to stop oil and gas production. That was Barack Obama’s policy for eight years. It’s not Donald Trump’s policy. None of those things are good for Russia —that Trump’s proposed to do— to roll back those Obama era policies."
:whew:

Tom cotton going in