RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
17201394_1556645014360771_1563176401840049913_n.jpg
Holy shyt. I legit was laughing at this for a minute

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I use two factor authentication, but it's usually 6 digits. This is 7. Could be a phone number in D.C. but people usually are in the habit of listing area codes these days, so you'd expect to see (202) yea? It does look like maybe a prominent one because it ends in -00 - if that's what it really is.

I leave it to one of you MR. ROBOT disciples to try it :lolbron:
Hash code to his insurance death file lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don't forget Hayden was the head of the NSA during the whole PRISM and NSA spying period.

Him and Clapper both had a hand in that with Clapper being the one who went to congress and straight up lied about it.

They still on my shyt list even though by another measure they're doing god's work with dealing with this orange tard.
Seriously? What do you expect. These peoples entire job is to spy

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Brehs...

Just want to pause the conversation to say this:

This is our Watergate. This is the event that will define these times.

Look to the past and learn from the mistakes people made back then. How much more could have been done by the people if they hadn't settled into inaction and apathy?

Learn from history.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Seriously? What do you expect. These peoples entire job is to spy
Not at the expense of american citizen's 4th amendment rights such as what was happening with the PRISM program and other NSA spying programs uncovered by Snowden.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm gonna say this again. Who put that ugly Sheriff Clarke copycat ass negga as a mod on this forum ? What the flying fukk man ? What the fukk ?
They believe that by having a conservative mod, it shows that HL is fair and balanced towards conservative posters.

He also got HL poster of the year few years back because the year he was up, no one paid attention and simply assumed that there was no way he would get it.

He's literally the Donald Trump of Higher Learning.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They believe that by having a conservative mod, it shows that HL is fair and balanced towards conservative posters.

He also got HL poster of the year few years back because the year he was up, no one paid attention and simply assumed that there was no way he would get it.

He's literally the Donald Trump of Higher Learning.
he's stale, if you notice brehs just ignore him at this point.

it used to be annoying now it's :yeshrug: